But Mummy it was the cyclists fault. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNVCw431Ss
In praise of Brooks saddles by Andre Jute[_2_]
In another thread some people are bashing Brooks saddles. This is the space for them to claim they weren't bashing Brooks saddles. I can't join them....
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
59 154 Techniques
3ttt new crank process by AMuzi
https://bikerumor.com/2019/11/21/factory-tour-inside-3t-cycling-how-torno-carbon-cranks-are-handmade-in-italy-more/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ ...
Fall is falling by Joy Beeson
Saturday, 2 November 2019 We had a snowstorm the day before yesterday. I woke up to clear roads on Friday, but I saw some snow caught in dry leaves on lawns...
Dangerous cars and van drivers by Bod[_5_]
Cyclists be aware of sleeping AND texting...
Yesterday 10:44 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
9 69 UK
Raise your glasses in a toast to the world's most famous cyclist! by Andre Jute[_2_]
Boris Johnson, once the cycling Mayor of London, at 0506hrs on Friday 13 November 2019 became the most famous cyclist in the world: ...
Bike adjustments by [email protected]
As part of the ordering process of my gravel bike I was measured last Wednesday to determine the correct frame size. The measuring program didn't take the...
Kid's next bike after 20"? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seeing Jeff's link https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/An-Adult-on-A-Kids-Bike-1024x865.jpg reminded me: I spent a lot of time building...