Showing results 1 to 25 of 273
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blackblade
Forum: Mountain Biking September 23rd 13, 10:02 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 66
Posted By Blackblade
A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Shame you never learned from your mistakes Mike .... even criminal convictions don't appear to have had the necessary, salutary effect

What is "necessary"? This should be good for a...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 20th 13, 08:35 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 66
Posted By Blackblade
A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Shame you never learned from your mistakes Mike .... even criminal convictions don't appear to have had the necessary, salutary effect
Forum: Mountain Biking September 19th 13, 11:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

You have yet to prove that you have NEVER ridden illegally. Only your assertion, which has proven over & over to be unreliable. Mountain bikers think that just making an assertion makes it true....
Forum: Mountain Biking September 18th 13, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do...
Forum: Social Issues September 18th 13, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 279
Posted By Blackblade
Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

This debate was over ages ago. Intelligence has fled
too.

Indeed, I fear it has, because you are simply positing what you wish to be true and are not prepared to contemplate facts that don't...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 18th 13, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do...
Forum: Social Issues September 15th 13, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 279
Posted By Blackblade
Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

You seem to hold yourself in high regard and therefore feel
entitled to disregard others.* Your privilege.* Just remember that
others are fully entitled to look at you the same way.* The...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 15th 13, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

On Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:40:36 PM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
Yet More dribble Mikey. Did you forget your meds?

I fear he's not on any ... although perhaps he should be ...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 15th 13, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Secondly, my daughter is 12 ... do you really think she's some kind of outlaw ?

If she's your daughter, yes! You've demonstrated 100% dishonesty from the start. Initiating a 12-year-old to...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 15th 13, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Easy!!!!!: "Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

Every single word is a lie: monomaniacal, sociopathic, dishonest,...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 14th 13, 08:47 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Either you are a liar, which I have verified numerous times, or your family is the only one that doesn't do those things. I vote for the former.

No, you've never yet caught me in a lie Mike ......
Forum: Social Issues September 13th 13, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 279
Posted By Blackblade
Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Your worship of facts would be hilarious if it weren’t so
pathetic. Try to develop a proper contempt for facts ... which are always chosen
to fit what you want to support. I thought everyone...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 13, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:51:44 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:29:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 13, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails.

Still spouting ridiculous assertions which you know to be untrue I see.

Nope, unfortunately true. Mountain biking has been...
Forum: Social Issues September 12th 13, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 279
Posted By Blackblade
Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

We can agree on the facts and come to different conclusions.
Were you born yesterday?

Facts support conclusions ... or they don't. You start at the conclusion ("Trails should be reserved for...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Still grasping at straws? You already know that I am not a criminal. But mountain bikers all are. Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails.

Still spouting ridiculous...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 04:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:22:48 AM UTC+1, I love Mike wrote:
Well said Blackblade.

Thanks.
Forum: Social Issues September 10th 13, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 279
Posted By Blackblade
Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

Facts by themselves do not lead to any specific conclusions.
Any fool can collect facts, but what to think about them requires intelligence,
something that mountain bikers totally lack.

So,...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 10:59 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By Blackblade
Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

There is no right to bike off-road. That was settled in federal court in 1996: http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb10.htm. Shame on you.

"The courts obviously prove NOTHING, as you well know." - Michael...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By Blackblade
Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:13:50 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Monday, September 9, 2013 10:20:35 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Whatever

Mountain bikers: one of the lowest...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 10:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 6:42:50 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:20:49 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

There is no right to bike off-road. That was...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 10:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

"Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

I have just PROVED this to the exact same standard as you have proven your assertion...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 13, 08:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

"Mike Vandeman is a monomaniacal, sociopathic and dishonest criminal" ... statement by Blackblade

I have just PROVED this to the exact same standard as you have proven your assertion Mike.

Provide...
Forum: Social Issues September 5th 13, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 279
Posted By Blackblade
Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

I only referred to what was in your post. There was nothing
wrong with the premises, but the conclusions were all wacky. Just goes to show
how things work when you have already made up your...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 5th 13, 01:25 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 37
Posted By Blackblade
WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

"Vandeman claims the charges were dropped."

I'll be happy to add that to my future posts, as you requested.

Whether I request it or not, that would be the (more) honest thing to do....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 273