Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: s0me0ner
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By s0me0ner
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

When I started Unicycling (by that I mean the 1st day I ever tried to
get on) I was in a park next to my house. All of the sudden, out of the
blue, came my Grade 8 English teacher with her 2...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By s0me0ner
If you lose your legs.... don't give up!

I read an article in Bike Magazine about the 2nd guy, Stacy Kohut, This
guy became a paraplegic when he was young because he tried to do a back
flip on a swing set. He landed on his head and his...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
Posted By s0me0ner
Online Canadian Unicycling Resource (Including Online Unicycle Ordering!)

Online

http://canadianunicycling.com/

--
s0me0ner
s0me0ner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16045
Replies: 75
Posted By s0me0ner
Online Canadian Unicycling Resource (Including Online Unicycle Ordering!)

2 Minutes 'till launch

--
s0me0ner
s0me0ner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16045