Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
18 102 UK
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
66 227 Techniques
Transport chiefs plan 20mph speed limit and new cycle lane nearLondon Bridge station in bid to cut pollution by Bod[_5_]
Transport chiefs are planning to slash the speed limit and introduce a cycle lane on a key central London road in a bid to prioritise buses and...
Today 06:30 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 9 UK
Hit by car by Andy
I was crossing crosswalk with green light. Lady made a right at red light. She never looked right. I was hit. Broke left hand and neck pain. I will never...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
875 167,068 General
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb