Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Earls61[_2_]
Forum: Techniques October 1st 20, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Cable ends

Here are some reusable ones...

https://www.modernbike.com/yokozuna-crimp-free-locking-cable-tip-shift---blue--pair
Forum: Techniques September 27th 20, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Question: Quality of Campagnolo Mirage components.

Well, I like my 2018 Centaur group, If that’s relevant.
Forum: Techniques April 10th 20, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 89
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Cold, no coffee shops and riding

“I make my own coffee, call out my name wrong, light a $5 bill on fire,
and then try to find an empty seat in my house.”

That is hilarious! I brew my own and take it along in a thermos that...
Forum: Techniques March 25th 20, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Linus Dutchi 3

Sheldon wrote about Shiman roller brake........

https://www.sheldonbrown.com/rollerbrakes.html
Forum: Techniques August 18th 19, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Cateye Adventure Wireless Speedo with Altimeter

https://www.cateye.com/intl/support/manual/data/doc/CC-AT200W_ENG%20v4.pdf

Is this the one?
Forum: Techniques August 2nd 19, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Where's Joerge?

His web site is up......
http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Someone give him a call!
Forum: Techniques May 7th 19, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Ineffective Cycling

The cyclist should have stayed stopped at the side of the road because an emergency vehicle with sirens and lights activated was overtaking him.
Around here, emergency vehicles will unpredictably...
Forum: Techniques January 20th 19, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 209
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Another nasty holiday season on RBT

“I seem to remember it as 1986 or so. It was the fist time an 8008 came out.”

The 8008 was introduced in 1972.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_8008

Maybe you’re thinking of the intel...
Forum: Techniques November 24th 18, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 179
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Noise from new Sunrace cassette

Well, the only other thing I can think of is not related to your recent upgrade. In the past, when I have experienced a noise under power, it has been the cartridge bottom bracket failing. If...
Forum: Techniques November 23rd 18, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 179
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
Noise from new Sunrace cassette

Do you have horizontal dropouts? Maybe try positioning the axle differently. Some other suggestions:
Verify correct chain length, verify top der pulley does not rub on bottom of cassette, check B...
Forum: Techniques November 21st 18, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Earls61[_2_]
O Canada! jerk cyclist video

Looks like someone was having a crappy day!
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11