Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P Neuberger
Forum: Mountain Biking February 5th 08, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By P Neuberger
sad news

"Daddy" wrote in message
just saw a posting on MTBR. Sheldon passed away. Sorry to hear that.
RIP Sheldon.

-grig

My...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 3rd 07, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By P Neuberger
Shimano Deore Rear Derailer Problem

(stuff deleted)
I took a cursory look at this problem yesterday. I can change the cable
adjustment to make the shifter work on the high gears or adjust cable
back to hot the...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 18th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By P Neuberger
Shimano Deore Rear Derailer Problem

"Jim" wrote in message
P Neuberger wrote:
"P Neuberger" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking November 17th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By P Neuberger
Shimano Deore Rear Derailer Problem

"P Neuberger" wrote in message
(stuff deleted) I assume that it simply needs to be readjusted. It seems
like this is...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 15th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By P Neuberger
Shimano Deore Rear Derailer Problem

"Jim" wrote in message
P Neuberger wrote:
I'm attempting to figure out why my right shifter - rear derailer will
only shift on the...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 14th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By P Neuberger
Shimano Deore Rear Derailer Problem

I'm attempting to figure out why my right shifter - rear derailer will only
shift on the four outer most cogs. I cannot shift to the four inner most
cogs.

I bought a used mountain bike this fall....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6