{Politics so we don't have to change the subject. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is...
COVID and riding by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
On 10/19/2020 10:20 PM, John B. wrote: As an aside, medicines prescribed by a doctor at the "state hospitals" and purchased at the hospital, are even...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
10 34 Techniques
Cycling obituary by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/frame-builders-bob-jackson-cycles-closes-for-good/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
12 17 Techniques
Finally, a non-patchable inner tube that costs more than $30 by sms
Finally, a non-patchable inner tube that costs more than $30 https://road.cc/content/review/schwalbe-aerothan-inner-tube-277797 However it does appear to...
Today 12:06 AM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
1 20 Techniques
Video: Slow-moving idiot driver forces cyclist off the road onWoodhead Pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an absolute dickhead this driver is. QUOTE: A cyclist who was out riding with his partner in the Pennines on Saturday has filmed the moment a motorist...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
18 49 UK
'Beeped' a cyclist. by soup[_8_]
I 'beeped a cyclist today, I do hope he doesn't think I was impatient and wanting to overtake him. It was dark(ish), dipped mains but maybe could have used...
Near Miss of the Day 481: A very scary close encounter with 'FarmerGiles' (includes swearing) by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist who was riding downhill and suddenly encountered a convoy of tractors as he headed under a railway bridge says the incident is “one of the...
Vuelta a Espana stage 2 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 2 - Pamplona Lekunberri 1 Marc Soler (Spa) Movistar Team 3:47:04 2 Primoz Roglic (Slo) Team...
Yesterday 09:31 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 15 Racing
Giro d'Italia stage 17 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 17 - Bassano del Grappa Madonna di Campiglio 1 Ben O'Connor (Aus) NTT Pro Cycling 5:50:59 2 Hermann...
Yesterday 09:23 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 12 Racing
Near Miss of the Day 485: “You should know better” – 4x4 driver carrying road bikes makes close pass on cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: There's something particularly frustrating when you get a close pass by a vehicle that turns out to have a couple of bikes on the roof rack or on the...
Cyclist seriously injured in alleged hit and run in Derbyshire -driver arrested by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Officers are appealing for witnesses following a collision on the A617 in Derbyshire which left a cyclist badly hurt. The cyclist suffered injuries to...
Pin Heads and a basic hatred of the human race. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
All we have to do is read Kragowski and occasionally Beatie to see that we have some people here that cannot stand the entire human race. We can expect this...
Yesterday 04:35 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
9 47 Techniques
Oxfordshire councillor to be investigated after appearing to endorsetweet that accuses cyclists of "w*nking off the Dutch" by Simon Mason[_6_]
Silly boy. QUOTE: Cllr Liam Walker, a Conservative who is Oxfordshire County Council's cabinet member for Highways Delivery and Operations believe it or not,...
Near Miss of the Day 484: Must Get In Front bus driver cuts upcyclist at pinch point by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: We've all come across drivers who simply 'Must Get In Front' of anyone riding a bike - and often, they happen to be driving a bus, which is bad enough,...