Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 6.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul - xxx[_2_]
Forum: UK November 16th 13, 11:46 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Hmmm

Not been on usenet for a while, it appears that not much changes!

Paul - xxx
Forum: UK January 3rd 12, 02:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 53
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
More driver rage - this time over a parking spot

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On 3 Jan 2012 09:33:34 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

Doug wrote:

Why do you try to ignore the fact that motoring is...
Forum: UK January 3rd 12, 10:33 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 53
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
More driver rage - this time over a parking spot

Doug wrote:

Why do you try to ignore the fact that motoring is highly stressful,

Probably 'cos driving's not "highly stressful".

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I...

spoke mon wrote:

On Jan 2, 5:04*pm, "Mr. Benn" wrote:
"spoke mon" *wrote in message

m...
Forum: UK January 2nd 12, 03:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Sheffield cyclist calls for better signage

Jolly polly wrote:

I must say I think it's time to introduce a mandatory driving ban and
a compulsory eyesight test whenever a SMIDSY occurs and results in
contact/an accident. SMIDSY is...
Forum: UK December 28th 11, 11:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
My favourite downhill video ..

Roger Merriman wrote:

Paul - xxx wrote:

Danny Hart .. ;)

http://www.snotr.com/video/7878/UCI_MTB_World_Championships_DHI_2011

"How does he sit...
Forum: UK December 28th 11, 11:20 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
New to cycling

spoke mon wrote:

Thanks to everyone for all the advice i feel more confident now.

There are some strange people round here though. Some of them are
very rude which i dont like at all.

Forum: UK December 28th 11, 12:45 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
My favourite downhill video ..

Danny Hart .. ;)

http://www.snotr.com/video/7878/UCI_MTB_World_Championships_DHI_2011

"How does he sit down with balls that big?"

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I...
Forum: UK December 27th 11, 11:33 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Fun ..

This looks fun .. ;)

http://www.snotr.com/video/8488/Going_Downstairs

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I wanna do is win"

Squashme wrote:

On Dec 26, 2:08*pm, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
Squashme wrote:

Whistling through the recession, eh?

Dunno what you mean?

Forum: UK December 26th 11, 03:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
What did Santa bring you?

Squashme wrote:

On Dec 26, 1:36*pm, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Forum: UK December 26th 11, 02:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
What did Santa bring you?

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On 26 Dec 2011 13:12:41 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

I am reading an account of the plague...
Forum: UK December 26th 11, 02:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
What did Santa bring you?

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

I am reading an account of the plague by an eyewitness on my new
Kindle. Lots of books, but no bike-related pressies (after all, what
would you buy the man who...
Forum: UK December 24th 11, 06:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 129
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Alcohol meter

thirty-six wrote:

Inject 5000mg of vitamin C and you can be dead drunk one minute and
stone cold sober in 20 minutes.

If you weren't so obviously ****ing stupid you'd be potentially...
Forum: UK December 24th 11, 03:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 787
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Bus Lane green light for motorcycles

Phil W Lee wrote:

ogden considered Sat, 24 Dec 2011 12:44:44 -0000 the
perfect time to write:

The Older Gentleman wrote:

Sorry if this is a ginge:

Forum: UK December 24th 11, 01:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Merry christmas ..

JNugent wrote:

On 24/12/2011 11:19, Paul - xxx wrote:
To all ..

We're off to Middlesborough to see No1 son, up there at Uni. We're
staying in a hotel a few nights whilst No2 son...
Forum: UK December 24th 11, 12:19 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Merry christmas ..

To all ..

We're off to Middlesborough to see No1 son, up there at Uni. We're
staying in a hotel a few nights whilst No2 son is being taken out round
town by No1 to 'see the nightlife'!

Then away...
Forum: UK December 24th 11, 12:37 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Should young pedestrians be made to wear cycle helmets?

Mark Williams wrote:

"Paul - xxx" writes:

It took me a few years and many attempts at debate to come to
these conclusions. He simply does not debate...
Forum: UK December 23rd 11, 01:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Byways ...

I've been involved in a small way in trying to keep a raft of byways
around Stonehenge open, despite TRO's being sought by Wiltshire Council
and just received a letter with the final decision, I'll...
Forum: UK December 22nd 11, 11:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Cav wins!

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Or so says Auntie's website.

Guy

;)

--
Paul - xxx
Forum: UK December 22nd 11, 11:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

Paul - xxx wrote:

Bit late, sorry

Telephone 09015 222601 to vote for Cav.

;)

Nice.
Forum: UK December 22nd 11, 09:48 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
SPOTY telephone number for Cav .. PING Simon Mason

Bit late, sorry

Telephone 09015 222601 to vote for Cav.

;)

--
Paul - xxx
"You know, all I wanna do is race .. and all I wanna do is win"
Mark Cavendish, World Champion 2011.
Forum: UK December 22nd 11, 05:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Ping Paul in Doncaster

Simon Mason wrote:

Could you possibly post the telephone number to vote for Mark
Cavendish tonight? I am at work and we have 45 different phones in
various labs and offices and I want to be...
Forum: UK December 21st 11, 09:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Some Simple Stats

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:38:47 -0000, "Zapp Brannigan"
wrote:

You are all utterly mad. You are wasting your short and precious
lives...
Forum: UK December 21st 11, 08:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Paul - xxx[_2_]
Some Simple Stats

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

snip long list of alleged JMS sock puppets)

You are all utterly mad. You are wasting your short and precious
lives on stupid internet arguments which have no value...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500