Road Funding by Mike Collins
We have heard a lot about Road Tax on this group and how cyclists don't pay it even though Winston Churchill abolished the Road Fund Licence in 1936 I propose...
by Pamela Go to last post
14 52 UK
Clipless pedals no more efficient than flat? by bob prohaska
I found this not-entirely-ancient video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEaN9FKGLE which posits that there's no efficiency gain using clipless (or...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
25 57 Techniques
Special clothing does inhibit cycling by Joy Beeson
I need exercise, desperately. We need a melon and some tomatoes. Sweet Corn Charley is a safe destination. But the thought of sticking band-aids on my face...
Police hunt Land Rover driver after Somerset cyclist pushed from his bike by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police in Somerset are appealing for information after a cyclist was injured when he was pushed over by a Land Rover driver following a collision. The...
Yesterday 04:34 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_3_] Go to last post
4 10 UK
New buses in Yorkshire can now carry bicycles (+ videos) by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Bus passengers in Yorkshire can now take bicycles on board with them for free after a local bus operator invested £2 million in “state of the art,...
Murder probe: Cyclist dies following crash in Waterloo Road, Southampton by Simon Mason[_6_]
Car occupants arrested for the murder of a cyclist. QUOTE: A MURDER investigation has been launched following the death of a cyclist who was killed in a crash...
Pervert on a bicycle by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/suntimes/girls-friends-fight-off-would-be-abductor -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Bollards to aid social distancing and cycling vandalised by Simon Mason[_6_]
More thuggery by the cycle haters. QUOTE: People in Newcastle have been urged to "respect their city" after bollards protecting cyclists were damaged. Parking...
Use of brakes by AK[_2_]
Sheldon is an intelligent man, however... I have to disagree with Sheldon about using the front brake 90% of the time. I use both and have never had a "over...
Fears 'anti-cyclist' deliberately spilt oil on Bristol to Bath cyclepath to harm people by Simon Mason[_6_]
More from Sustrans on this sabotage story. QUOTE: Oil has been 'deliberately split' on the Bristol to Bath cycle path to harm people, a man claims. Puddles of...