Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Techniques August 12th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
forks

I am looking for a new Carbon fiber fork for my Merlin. Is there a
way to get on without those STUPID lawyer tabs?
Forum: Techniques August 11th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 199
Posted By [email protected]
Flying Scotsman (movie)

But who was Moser's "doctor" . He is widely assumed to have been
medically prepared. Blood doping or EPO?

On Aug 10, 12:36*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
Forum: Techniques August 11th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
STI and cables

Help me, I am new to STI.

When replacing the cables should I get the non-stretch ones from
Aztec?

With my Dura Ace STI the chain clanks lightly when I am in big ring
and middle cog. It is adjusted...
Forum: Racing August 11th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Women's Oly RR

You sick pup. You must consider looking a sin.

On Aug 10, 10:23*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
God went through all of this effort to create internet porn and you're
trying to...
Forum: Racing August 11th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Women's Oly RR

Rain during the womwns race made me remember these Olympic moments;
Paula Pezzo 1996, Women's diving 1984. Now with the rain, humid
conditions and proliferation of white jerseys, why did we not see...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5