Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: General June 6th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike
Cycling tours in Hawaii (Oahu or Maui)

On Jun 5, 8:15 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

I believe I already covered this on the web page, but I think for most of us
who hang out here, the Maui downhill would be...
Forum: General June 6th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike
Cycling tours in Hawaii (Oahu or Maui)

On Jun 5, 8:15 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:

I believe I already covered this on the web page, but I think for most of us
who hang out here, the Maui downhill would be...
Forum: General June 6th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike
Replacement for Selle San Marco Turbo?

On May 6, 1:24 am, Claus Assmann ca+sendmail(no-copies-
wrote:
landotter wrote:
On May 4, 8:00 pm, Claus Assmann
What would be the "closest" new...
Forum: General June 5th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike
Cycling tours in Hawaii (Oahu or Maui)

On Jun 1, 7:24 am, "Roger Zoul" wrote:
Anyone have any experiences to share? I'm going next week to Oahu and am
thinking of skipping over ot Maui for the downhill ride...
Forum: Racing May 25th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike
EPO and T Mobile

On May 24, 11:11 pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

It's all coming back to me now that one of them is holding a news
conference...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5