Showing results 1 to 25 of 115
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Fredburger
Forum: Racing September 22nd 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Tell me if I understand the decision correctly.

Donald Munro wrote:
Dumbass wrote:
I just hope they reform the anti-doping system big-time.

I just hope global warming doesn't cause the ice caps to melt.

Allow me to be the first to...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 07, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Helmets Worn by Euskaltel-Euskadi inTdF

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"HKEK" wrote in message
Who is the manufacturer, what is the model?

I...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 07, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Evans - Is he really that invisible?

Stu Fleming wrote:
Mark wrote:
Michael. wrote:
I don't get it, why is it that virtually no one is talking up Evan's
chances?

He barely gets a mention in this forum, hardly...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 07, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Valverde

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jul 21, 8:58 am, Andre wrote:
Is there any chance of a comeback in the next week for him?

Dumbass -

No.
Forum: Racing July 21st 07, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Fredburger
TT results are good racing.

Michael Press wrote:
These TT results are only building the anticipation of
this race. I do not care if they make a mockery of my
picking Kloden over Evans. Anything can happen; for
Forum: Racing July 20th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred Fredburger
crumbled cookie

Michael Press wrote:

Boo coo fun.

Wahlah!
Forum: Racing July 15th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred Fredburger
News Flash - Tyler Hamilton Is Making A Come Back!!!!!!!

Callistus Valerius wrote:

Wired to Win (the "Tyler Hamilton" IMAX project) has been out for almost 2
years now.

http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/

-----------
Now I know why I...
Forum: Racing June 9th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to triangle.general,rec.bicycles.racing,nc.general
Replies: 220
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Bicycle riders will get more respect once they start obeyingthe laws that govern them.

Pudentame wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
geoff wrote:
It makes me wonder how the laws would change in this state if every
cycler had the attitude of that guy, occupying a lane and if...
Forum: Racing June 8th 07, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Fredburger
A day in the world of pro-cycling...

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Simon Brooke schreef:
As an aside, is there any way of getting cyclingnews.com as an RSS feed?

Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Fredburger
"Ullrich would have won the Tour 10 times. At least!"

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:

While I wouldn't have phrased it Fred's...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Fredburger
"Ullrich would have won the Tour 10 times. At least!"

Fred Fredburger wrote:

I probably wouldn't have either, except that this is the same guy who
asserts elsewhere that doping started with EPO because the things used
before EPO were relatively...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Fredburger
"Ullrich would have won the Tour 10 times. At least!"

Tom Kunich wrote:

While I wouldn't have phrased it Fred's way,

I probably wouldn't have either, except that this is the same guy who
asserts elsewhere that doping started with EPO because the...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Downhill skating Alp D Huez - 103kph - vidio

ULTRASK8 wrote:

I do have a clip of some skaters climbing UP Alp D Huez, if
anybody wants to see it , let me know I'll post it.

I don't even THINK about that, much less watch it. Go away! Don't...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 71
Posted By Fred Fredburger
So who started it all with EPO ?

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007 09:29:45 -0700, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

Excellent. Very much in keeping with the "Back in the old days...
Forum: Racing May 29th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Fredburger
for insiders - moral majority, please do not read

wrote:
Maybe Dick should add this to the list too:

Forum: Racing May 27th 07, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Fred Fredburger
OK, we're masters fatties

wrote:
On May 26, 1:21 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
But this picture of two of my teammates is cool:

Forum: Racing May 27th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Saying F**k You To Mr. Armstrong

B. Lafferty wrote:
From VeloNews today:

D'Hont claimed that Ullrich was only following other riders in taking EPO,
and he urged the German to follow his former team-mates in confessing.
Forum: Racing May 27th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Has The Boy Toy Spoken?

B. Lafferty wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Isn't that pretty much all you EVER do?
Forum: Racing May 26th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 40
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Commentary: Cleared or not, Landis is a loser

Donald Munro wrote:
Sandy wrote:
Being slightly more modern and solitary, Landis said at the hearing that he
was curious and looked up drugs on the internet. Really!

I think I should...
Forum: Racing May 26th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred Fredburger
Hoovis Comes Clean

wrote:
On May 25, 3:29 pm, Burt wrote:
http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.com/2007/05/burt-hoovis-comes-clean...

That does it. I'm going to...
Forum: Racing May 26th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Fred Fredburger
I'm a real man, too

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Fred Fredburger wrote:

wrote:
Okay, since admitting to...
Forum: Racing May 25th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Fredburger
ruined the sprot?

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2007 12:35:17 -0700, chester
wrote:

I cant think of a more entertaining year since I started watching in 2000.

Bet you...
Forum: Racing May 25th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Fred Fredburger
I'm a real man, too

wrote:
Okay, since admitting to doping appears to get so much approval here,
I'd like to confess that I took Qvar (http://www.qvar.com) before my
ride today. But I...
Forum: Racing May 23rd 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 146
Posted By Fred Fredburger
has Lemond lost his damn mind?

Bill C wrote:
On May 22, 3:56 pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

So what is it that makes one a part of the "Hate America" crowd? You
seem to be saying...
Forum: Racing May 23rd 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 146
Posted By Fred Fredburger
has Lemond lost his damn mind?

Bill C wrote:
On May 22, 2:04 am, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Bill C wrote:
Just proof that not all the xenophobic, hate mongering, idiots are
here...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 115