Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 3.38 seconds.
Forum: Racing March 16th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
out of competition test

On Mar 15, 8:06 pm, "Benjo Maso" wrote:
"Michael Baldwin" schreef in ...

On Mar 15,...
Forum: Racing March 15th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Lance Armstrong to open bike shop

On Mar 14, 4:24 am, wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/mar08/mar14news

"
Armstrong will cater to serious road racers with top end Trek bikes,
similar...
Forum: Racing March 15th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
newbie fans impressed w/racing

On Mar 14, 5:53 pm, (Michael Baldwin) wrote:

My question is - Should the UCI solicit promoters and venues for a
broadcasted "SuperCrit" series in the U.S.?

There's been...
Forum: Racing March 13th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Interesting Sprinter

On Mar 12, 6:48 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I was down in Fresno over the weekend and watched the races down there. J.
J. Haedo's younger brother, also a sprinter, came out of...
Forum: Racing March 12th 08, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Is Michael Ball renting out his podium girls?

On Mar 12, 12:34 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 11,...
Forum: Racing March 12th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Is Michael Ball renting out his podium girls?

On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"TM" wrote in ...

"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in...
Forum: Racing March 10th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
The Glorious Uncertainty of Sport

On Mar 10, 3:10 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

I agree with this completely. In 2000, when I was there, you couldn't find
the Tour on a TV in any of the sports bars and when you...
Forum: Racing March 10th 08, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Great Nascar "cheating" comment.

On Mar 8, 9:53 am, Bill C wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ysfdo6

And if NASCAR had changed the rules, disqualified Edwards and declared
Earnhardt the winner last...
Forum: Racing March 8th 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
McQuaid's Last Stand ?

On Mar 7, 1:02 pm, mtb Dad wrote:

Re pro vs Olympic sports. I'm not convinced the object is that much
different in each.

You misinterpret my point. It's not that...
Forum: Racing March 6th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
McQuaid's Last Stand ?

So what's wrong with cycling being an Olympic sport? It's the only
way many countires can get support for the sport. Look at the
struggle even cx gets in the US as a non-Olympic...
Forum: Racing March 4th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Racing's Real Problems

On Mar 3, 10:10 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
As I originally pointed out, the racing business needs three entities to
protect the sport and the participants.

1) They need...
Forum: Racing March 4th 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Is Symmetrics getting hosed by the UCI and the Tour ofCalifornia?

On Mar 3, 9:30 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
I was told that the Local Organizing Committee for the Prologue (in Palo
Alto) had to come up with $180k. We put in...
Forum: Racing March 3rd 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
Is Symmetrics getting hosed by the UCI and the Tour ofCalifornia?

I was told that the Local Organizing Committee for the Prologue (in Palo
Alto) had to come up with $180k. We put in $1k ourselves, as did two other
shops, for a fund-raising event featuring the...
Forum: Racing March 2nd 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Mar 2, 11:27 am, "
wrote:

what diluted hockey was the expansion in the 90s to non-hokey markets
and the expansion of the calendar, which meant a...
Forum: Racing March 2nd 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Mar 2, 11:13 am, Bill C wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:35 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article
Forum: Racing March 2nd 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Who stole Frakie's SUV?

On Mar 2, 8:02 am, Davey Crockett wrote:

a jewish cabal ? the federal reserve ? anne gripper ?
Forum: Racing March 2nd 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Mar 2, 12:23 am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Mar 1, 7:35 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Pretty much the worst case for the NHL right now would...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Mar 1, 4:07 pm, Bill C wrote:

Like other people have said there are systems that are working pretty
well out there that could be adapted. The current one is leading...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
MTB league bans caffeine for High School athletes

On Mar 1, 1:36 pm, (Michael Baldwin) wrote:
On Mar 1, 11:05 am, (Michael Baldwin) wrote:
you must support the hands-off role of
parenting that's become so...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Mar 1, 3:41 pm, Bill C wrote:
On Mar 1, 2:47 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

On Mar 1, 11:39 am, Bill C ...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Mar 1, 1:59 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:33 am, Bill C wrote:

On Mar 1, 9:44 am, Kurgan Gringioni...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Gilbert at Het Volk

On Mar 1, 12:56 pm, Andre wrote:
Gilbert wins on a solo breakaway. He's really in form. Hope he can
keep it up for Milan-San Remo

Andre

cycling.tv was...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
MTB league bans caffeine for High School athletes

On Mar 1, 11:05 am, (Michael Baldwin) wrote:

you must support the hands-off role of
parenting that's become so prevalent today.

dumbass,

really ? i observe (at least in...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Boonen is insightful

On Feb 29, 9:25 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
"The problem is that he won"

http://www.velonews.tv/?Art_ID=2041

dumbass,

your man-crush is sickening. i don't see...
Forum: Racing March 1st 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Professional in name only

On Feb 29, 11:18 pm, Bill C wrote:

Why can't the sophisticated,
educated, oh so elite running cycling even begin to match their
performance?

dumbass,

cycling people...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500