Replies: 5
Posted By Turbo
Tour de France, stage 19 summary

On 2017-07-22, Bob Martin wrote:
in 665360 20170721 221510 Theodore Heise wrote:
Bob, I just wanted to say thank you for the race summaries. I
don't...
Forum: Racing July 14th 17, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Turbo
Go Fabio Go

On 2017-07-13, Davey Crockett wrote:
Now if he could just hold on to Paris....

I was so happy when he become yellow, finally something
happened on the Tour, maybe it will not...
Forum: Racing July 7th 17, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Turbo
Peter Sagan

On 2017-07-07, Tom Kunich wrote:
This morning they put a slo-mo on so that you could see what happened.
It was Cavendish leaning against Sagan and Sagan's arm went out...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3