handlebar by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
On steel frame bikes, what material are handlebars typically made of? It seems lighter and more shiny than the frame, but perhaps this is a property of the...
by sms Go to last post
78 357 Techniques
combination spanners with different inclinations by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone bother with this for bike mechanics? I just noticed two of my 10mm combination spanners have their open ends in opposite directions. I suppose...
by sms Go to last post
11 26 Techniques
1940's bicycle clothing by Oculus Lights[_2_]
Anyone have pictures or know of vintage 40's clothing sources? I'm seeking to assemble outfits to wear when riding and exhibiting my 1946 Schwinn. Ideally,...
Today 07:31 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
5 20 Techniques
the cyclist, said she had right of way on the pavement by MrCheerful
A truly sad indictment of just how stupid, selfish and oafish cyclists really...
Today 07:19 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 4 UK
Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why? by MrCheerful
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why no...
Today 07:10 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 4 UK
Alice drives her car by Simon Jester
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on a public...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
24 107 UK
hole in chain stay by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today there was a guy with a MTB and on the chain stay there was a small drilled hole, maybe 5mm in diameter. The hole didn't go out on the other side so it...
Today 07:08 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 23 Techniques
words to live bye by [email protected]
...... DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID ........
bumpy ride on flat street by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
If you experience very small bumps altho you can't see any on the surface, is this the rear wheel not being trued or what possible causes are there? --...
Today 01:37 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 17 Techniques
On The Beach by Simon Jester
Amazing how a culture cut off from it's oil supply suddenly finds pedal cycle are the way to go.