Don't try this down your local street :-) by Bod[_5_]
New record set as cyclist in slipstream hits 183mph Denise Mueller-Korenek set the new record of 183.9mph after disconnecting the tow rope and cycling in the...
Today 07:23 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by rbowman[_2_] Go to last post
660 1,050 UK
Rides by [email protected]
In another month I'll be 74. I got a copy of Joe Friel's "Fast Over 50". The story on fitness isn't very encouraging nor is it very accurate at least in my...
Peugeot PX-10 max cog size? by Joerg[_2_]
A friend has a vintage Peugeot PX-10, once upon a time nicely upgraded with Phil Woods axles and BB. He is heavily into MTB, home-made electric bikes and...
Interbike 2018 Report by sms
Headed up there yesterday, for the day. It's now in Reno, so from the Bay Area it's easier to drive than fly. The show has shrunk considerably from its...
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
Adjustable rubber rack straps, where to buy? by Joerg[_2_]
Does anyone know where to buy ESGE bicycle rack straps like this in the US without costing more than the whole...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
Cycle box death judge gets it right for once by [email protected]
QUOTE: Barry Northcott pulled into the zone which is designed to protect cyclists at a traffic lights in Whitechapel High Street and failed to spot Karla...
Yee Gods, Not a Dahon by [email protected]
On Tuesday I do a ride with 4,000 feet of climbing so I'm not In a hurry up any hills. But neither am I waiting around since I have to put in 600 feet of...
Rear derailleur help by [email protected]
I am trying to change the gearing on a beloved seventies 6/7 speed. I would like to use a 50-34 compact crankset but stick with a 6 or 7 speed freewheel in...
Danger Will Robinson, Danger Danger. by [email protected]
I used some Propel in one of my water bottles for a century ride. This stuff is a bit gucky. Before you drink it you have to shake the bottle up since it...
Yet another .... by Mr Pounder Esquire
Untrained, uninsured, unregistered sponging ****** on a ****ing bicycle scarpers, as they always do. Utter scum are cyclists. An eye witness said the cyclist...
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...