So much fr a growth in bicycle riding from the pandemic. by news18
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52832791 Uber is destroying thousands of electric bikes and scooters, after selling its Jump business to Lime. Videos of...
Today 06:32 AM
by John B. Go to last post
7 22 Techniques
Favorite biking snacks? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Riffing off the "bonk" thread: For most of my family's bicycling career (now approaching 50 years) we took various snacks along on rides greater than 25...
by news18 Go to last post
51 124 Techniques
Fun with exponents by AMuzi
In today's news: https://cyclingindustry.news/third-of-people-could-ditch-cars-in-favour-of-cycling-or-walking-post-covid-19-crisis-finds-cycling-uk/ Which...
by John B. Go to last post
183 431 Techniques
Bonking + Bicycles by Sir Ridesalot
Have any of you been on a ride where you've bonked to the point that every single pedal stroke no matter how low a gear you're in or how calm the winds are,...
Fiction writing is now over by AMuzi
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/monkeys-india-escape-coronavirus-samples-attack-assistant-a4454736.html We get all our fantasy apocalypse stories from...
Today 01:22 AM
by John B. Go to last post
2 20 Techniques
Pro cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
Violent, uncouth, foul mouthed, littering ******* who shave their legs. Little wonder that they are detested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOlo4t3JtM
by Commander Kinsey Go to last post
85 461 UK
‘Tempting’ – Sunday Times columnist Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another obese writer has a go at people slimmer and happier than him. Nick Ferrari, Adam Boulton, Ann Widdecombe, Nigel Farage and Godfrey Bloom at...
by JNugent Go to last post
24 71 UK
What’s smug and deserves to be decapitated? by colwyn[_2_]
Matthew Parris 2007 also in "The Times"
Wait! This isn't what everyone here said! by [email protected]
https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-the-cdc-confirms-remarkably-low-coronavirus-death-rate-where-is-the-media?utm_source=glenn-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_ca...
The drivers stopped by police in Hull and East Yorkshire this week by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police work hard to keep our roads safe and sometimes they are forced to pull over vehicles for putting others at risk. Across the region traffic...
by Pamela Go to last post
63 181 UK
Pensioner seriously injured after being hit by cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good job it wasn't a car she walked into. QUOTE: A woman was left with serious injuries after she was hit by a cyclist while walking. The crash occurred on...
by Pamela Go to last post
31 79 UK
Near Miss of the Day 416: HGV driver powers past cyclist despite oncoming van – police take very swift action by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Today’s near miss has so many familiar features it almost feels like an archetype. An HGV driver – so a professional driver – sees fit to overtake...
Teen cyclist chased and attacked by BMW driver near Belfast by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A teenage boy has been attacked by a motorist while out cycling near Belfast. The 15-year-old victim was chased by the driver of an orange BMW X6 near...
Police investigation underway after 80-year-old cyclist seriously injured by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police are appealing for information after an 80-year-old cyclist was seriously injured following a collision in Altrincham. Officers were called to...
Vulnerable cyclist suffers multiple injuries after thugs throw objectfrom moving car by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A CYCLIST suffered multiple facial injuries after thugs threw an unknown object at him from a moving car. A Northumbria Police said the 63-year-old...
I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints by Simon Mason[_6_]
I used to sent footage of these idiots to the police when I rode along here to work. QUOTE: Residents have spoken of their shock after a boy was left with...
Yesterday 02:40 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
8 57 UK
County council awarded £8million for walking and cycling schemes by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An award of £8million to Kent County Council will be used for several walking and cycling projects, including trial ‘pop-up’ cycle facilities,...
Yesterday 02:39 PM
by JNugent Go to last post