Where "Safety Inflation" leads by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
"Bicycling is dangerous! You need to wear a helmet, use bright lights in the daytime and wear Day-Glo clothing. You need bike lanes, and you need to stay in...
by John B. Go to last post
81 136 Techniques
Hey Tom! by John B.
Hey Tom! They are out to get you! Malaysia has just enacted a new law outlawing "fake News" that is defined as "The law defines fake news as "any news,...
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
14 55 Techniques
Pro cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
Violent, uncouth, foul mouthed, littering ******* who shave their legs. Little wonder that they are detested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOlo4t3JtM
TROLLFEST: The death of drama: Is impeachment going silent? by Andre Jute[_2_]
I was quite looking forward to a loud, noisy, nasty impeachment. But this Ramesh Ponnuru, who I've previously found well-informed and prescient, thinks there...
by John B. Go to last post
21 52 Techniques
Drivers getting wound up :-) by Bod[_5_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0PekTUmBdY -- Bod
Fire, Fire Everywhere1 by Tom Kunich[_5_]
As I noted before, the town of Moraga had a sink hole open up which effectively closed one of the three roads out of town. Then the bridge broke on one of the...
Yesterday 04:30 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 14 Techniques
Police: Driver chases teen bicyclists onto Chula Vista golf course, hits one with car by Save America - Indict Democrats
CHULA VISTA A driver chased two teenage bicyclists onto a Chula Vista golf course Monday evening, striking one of the boys with his car and then punching...
Yesterday 02:21 PM
by Zen Cycle Go to last post
7 51 Techniques
Beginner question by Joy Beeson
It's been half a century since I needed the information, so I'm not sure. Is a nineteen-inch bicycle frame nineteen inches from the center of the bottom...