Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: caffetrieste
Forum: Racing November 5th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By caffetrieste
Inside the BMC warehouse..."The best bike shop in the world"

The BMC guys let CycleTo shoot video inside their shop in
NorCal...MAJOR bike envy.

He

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=628
Forum: Racing October 30th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By caffetrieste
Steven Cozza on CycleTo...love the beard or hate the beard?

Judge for yourself...we put the video today, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=623
Forum: Racing October 22nd 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By caffetrieste
Davis Phinney talks about his remarkable comeback

The video is up on CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=614
Forum: Racing October 20th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By caffetrieste
Taylor Phinney talks about being on Lance's new team

We posted the video interview today on CycleTo.com, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=611
Forum: Racing October 11th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By caffetrieste
Shelly Olds...bike stolen, bike found, gold medal won

This is a pretty good story...it shows how quickly your life can
change:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=589
Forum: Racing October 9th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By caffetrieste
Video of women's pre-race prep at worlds

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=591
Forum: Racing October 7th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By caffetrieste
Jeannie Longo interview on CycleTo

He

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=587
Forum: Racing October 6th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By caffetrieste
Zabriskie, raw and unedited

Nah, I'm not the type to send nasty-grams.

But I continue to be amazed by all the people who dissect my site, and
seem to know (better than I) what to do.

For the record...the real reason I...
Forum: Racing October 6th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By caffetrieste
Video show-and-tell of Fast Freddie's "vintage" Merckx bike

Freddie talks about the history of one of his favorites bikes on
CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=585
Forum: Racing October 6th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By caffetrieste
Zabriskie, raw and unedited

It's amusing to me how others seem to know the arrangements that I
have with other sites/sources.
Forum: Racing October 3rd 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By caffetrieste
Zabriskie, raw and unedited

We posted Steven Cozza's version of the mustache story on CycleTo,
he

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=580
Forum: Racing October 3rd 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By caffetrieste
Zabriskie, raw and unedited

I'll probably ignite a new thread of personal attacks by posting this
one, but sometimes, it's worth it.

Dave Zabriskie is, hands-down, the most entertaining pro in the
peloton. Here's...
Forum: Racing October 1st 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By caffetrieste
Swedish cycling star Emilia Fahlin, pictures and video

CycleTo talked to here in Varese, Italy, at the world road
championships:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=577
Forum: Racing September 25th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By caffetrieste
Levi Leipheimer interview on CycleTo

We just posted an interview with Johan Bruyneel, talking about Levi
and Lance, on CycleTo, he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=561
Forum: Racing September 25th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By caffetrieste
Levi Leipheimer interview on CycleTo

He talks at length about his 4th place finish in the Varese time
trial, his season so far, and how he looks forward to racing with
Lance Armstrong next year....
Forum: Racing September 16th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By caffetrieste
Oscar Sevilla on CycleTo

Get out you Spanish translators...Oscar give us his Tuesday Tip today,
in Spanish:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=520
Forum: Racing September 15th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By caffetrieste
Eric Heiden and Max Testa talk about their new book

On Sep 15, 5:58*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Sep 15, 7:46*am, caffetrieste wrote:

They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We...
Forum: Racing September 15th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By caffetrieste
Eric Heiden and Max Testa talk about their new book

They were interviewed on KCBS-AM radio in San Francisco. We posted the
interview on CycleTo...here's a link:

http://www.cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=535
Forum: Racing September 15th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By caffetrieste
Levi and Lance

Levi has another year to go on his Astana contract. He's not going
anywhere.
Forum: Racing September 11th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By caffetrieste
A ride in the Rock Racing Cadillac

Team director Mariano Freidick took CycleTo for a spin...check it out,
he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=528
Forum: Racing September 9th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By caffetrieste
Armstrong still being tested - Comeback a first ?

Here's an update...CycleTo received a copy of an audio interview that
Bruyneel did at the Vuelta. It's posted on the bottom of the...
Forum: Racing September 9th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By caffetrieste
Armstrong still being tested - Comeback a first ?

CycleTo received a pretty clear denial from the Astana team spokesman
today. We posted the story he

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=521
Forum: Racing September 7th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By caffetrieste
Drafting cars in a race?

When is it allowed, and when will the race officials step in to stop
it? CycleTo rode along with BMC director Gavin Chilcott to get his
interpretation of the rule,...
Forum: Racing September 5th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By caffetrieste
Christine Thorburn to retire?

On Sep 5, 12:33*pm, wrote:
On Sep 5, 12:15*pm, caffetrieste wrote:

Two fourth-place finishes in the last two Olympics are enough.
Thorburn, a...
Forum: Racing September 5th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By caffetrieste
Christine Thorburn to retire?

Two fourth-place finishes in the last two Olympics are enough.
Thorburn, a physician at Stanford, is done with big-time bike racing.
We talked to her this week in San Francisco...the story is up...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72