Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: His Highness Comandante Banana, King of the Apes I & Chief of Quixotic Enterprises
Forum: Rides December 18th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Life is like a bicycle

On Dec 17, 6:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"LionTeaser" wrote in message

Forum: General December 17th 09, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Motorists v. Bicyclists and Twitter

Hey, want a winning strategy? Seek the solidarity of the PEDESTRIANS
and other endangered species... ;)

On Dec 13, 11:56 am, Nashton wrote:
LionWhisperer wrote:
(aka Comandante...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 24th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
our Chistian sedentary ways

Hey, Jack, the roads are a jungle!

(The name Jack could represent anyone, particularly a Christian who
goes to church in his SUV)

The Urban Road Is A Dangerous Place

A feisty octogenarian is...
Forum: Techniques November 24th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
our Chistian sedentary ways

Hey, Jack, the roads are a jungle!

(The name Jack could represent anyone, particularly a Christian who
goes to church in his SUV)

The Urban Road Is A Dangerous Place

A feisty octogenarian is...
Forum: Social Issues November 24th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
our Chistian sedentary ways

Hey, Jack, the roads are a jungle!

(The name Jack could represent anyone, particularly a Christian who
goes to church in his SUV)

The Urban Road Is A Dangerous Place

A feisty octogenarian is...
Forum: UK November 24th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
our Chistian sedentary ways

Hey, Jack, the roads are a jungle!

(The name Jack could represent anyone, particularly a Christian who
goes to church in his SUV)

The Urban Road Is A Dangerous Place

A feisty octogenarian is...
Forum: Social Issues November 24th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
A modern cyclist must have a passion for suffering and sacrifice

On Nov 23, 5:31*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Simon Lewis wrote:
Master Gunner writes:

[snip Monkey Poo]

What the hell...
Forum: Techniques November 24th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
A modern cyclist must have a passion for suffering and sacrifice

On Nov 23, 5:31*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Simon Lewis wrote:
Master Gunner writes:

[snip Monkey Poo]

What the hell...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 24th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
A modern cyclist must have a passion for suffering and sacrifice

On Nov 23, 5:31*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Simon Lewis wrote:
Master Gunner writes:

[snip Monkey Poo]

What the hell...
Forum: UK November 24th 09, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
A modern cyclist must have a passion for suffering and sacrifice

On Nov 23, 5:31*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Simon Lewis wrote:
Master Gunner writes:

[snip Monkey Poo]

What the hell...
Forum: General November 21st 09, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
God doesn't give a **** about cyclists

On Nov 20, 7:33*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Ron Wallenfang" wrote in message

Forum: General November 18th 09, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Am I blowing things out of proportion... or this is Bike Hell?

On Nov 18, 2:51*am, Doug wrote:
On 17 Nov, 13:11, "His Highness Comandante Banana, King of the Apes I
& Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" ...
Forum: General November 18th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Am I blowing things out of proportion... or this is Bike Hell?

On Nov 17, 11:10 pm, whistler wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:11 pm, "His Highness Comandante Banana, King of the Apes
I & Chief of Quixotic Enterprises"...
Forum: UK November 18th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Wishing for Euthanasia in America? Ride a Bike!

On Nov 17, 8:25 pm, Sanity wrote:

They have separate facilities, so that kind of unruly behavior is
minimized. But we don't have those facilities and we won't...
Forum: General November 17th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Am I blowing things out of proportion... or this is Bike Hell?

On Nov 17, 4:14 pm, Paul J Gans wrote:

Why should my father's insurance be dinged?

Worse. The situation in New York is that many (not all) bike
riders ignore one way...
Forum: General November 17th 09, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Am I blowing things out of proportion... or this is Bike Hell?

On Nov 17, 6:09*pm, Phil H wrote:
On Nov 16, 1:35*am, "His Majesty Comandante Banana, King Of The Apes I
& Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" ...
Forum: General November 17th 09, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
'In the Netherlands...

On Nov 17, 12:14 pm, Walter Bushell wrote:

That seems rather harsh.

My father is driving down a road on Cap Code. We pass a cyclist and go
around a blind curve. Then the...
Forum: General November 17th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Am I blowing things out of proportion... or this is Bike Hell?

On Nov 17, 2:34 pm, whistler wrote:
On Nov 17, 1:32 pm, "His Highness Comandante Banana, King Of The Apes
I & Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" ...
Forum: UK November 17th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Now you must have 5 tons of SUV to play the game of survival

On Nov 16, 10:05 pm, Michael Siemon wrote:
In article ,
John Wilkins wrote:

And if you want to...
Forum: Techniques November 17th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Now you must have 5 tons of SUV to play the game of survival

On Nov 16, 10:05 pm, Michael Siemon wrote:
In article ,
John Wilkins wrote:

And if you want to...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 17th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Now you must have 5 tons of SUV to play the game of survival

On Nov 16, 10:05 pm, Michael Siemon wrote:
In article ,
John Wilkins wrote:

And if you want to...
Forum: Social Issues November 17th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Now you must have 5 tons of SUV to play the game of survival

On Nov 16, 10:05 pm, Michael Siemon wrote:
In article ,
John Wilkins wrote:

And if you want to...
Forum: General November 17th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Now you must have 5 tons of SUV to play the game of survival

On Nov 16, 10:05 pm, Michael Siemon wrote:
In article ,
John Wilkins wrote:

And if you want to...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 17th 09, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Now you must have 5 tons of SUV to play the game of survival

On Nov 17, 7:27*am, Bill wrote:
"One of MY pet peeves is people who don't know the difference between
the subjunctive and the dative cases."

"One of *MY* pet peeves...
Forum: Social Issues November 17th 09, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech