Showing results 1 to 25 of 368
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
27" BC wheel design

Hehe^^. But holy crap you might as well put friggin handle bars on it.
Hows it ride?

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
360 Sidespin Video

That was sick. Like just imagine that mcflip thing. Wow. Still snow
here damnit:(

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Seat in trials Vs. SIF?

Seat in all the way. If you can do all the big lines that way it makes
sif look like ****. to be honest sif dosn't have style to it. Seat in
you can watch it flow. That's just me. But don't get...
Forum: Unicycling January 31st 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Pictures of my new Bedford street BC

Wow thats weird the 24" is like $100 cheeper!:eek:

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
I need FLUCK motivation!

unipsychler wrote:
WOW! AMAZING WORDS OF WISDOM FROM A 13 YEAR OLD AND EVERYONE MISSED IT!

WAY TO GO GORDITO8ME. FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH I AM IMPRESSED!

Really? I was ready to go out the...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Painting My seatpost and clamp

Who says you have to paint the whole thing? Just pain't about an inch
below were you ussually have it.

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Are you a Fanatic?

johnfoss wrote:
I took the test again today, seeing how my "involvement" has been
holding up as I haven't ridden very much recently. I scored 87.66,
tying with "Matt" and still below Dan H.,...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Bc vert

Oh, damn now I'll have to buy that.:(

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn music...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Bc vert

sweet. Were can I find any of bryans vids? I've on;y found 2 that were
bcing.

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
The new DX frame is a piece of crap

Terry your age is showing:eek:

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn music and...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Kind of;) (hehe that's like 70's ****):D

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Bc vert

Think it'll ever come? today I had the oppurtunity to ride at a skate
park and try riding a half pipe (it didn't work out to good). But I
did work at a bowl and got pumping down so I could cruise...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Unicycle Clothing

S P A N D E X ! ! ! ! ! ! ! : D : D

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn music...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
The new DX frame is a piece of crap

Sweet I now I'll have a reason to sometime get a black domnina (however
the hell that's spelles?). Skrobo, any cracks in it?

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Trials

I agree trials ain't the ggreatest to watch but it can be really awsome.
Especially if you throw some static street tricks in there. But I
think what tomahawk was getting at is why people do trials....
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
!!! Koxx One 2007 news !!!

maxcarriere wrote:
What's the point off naming their unicycles after types or marijuana
(sp) ? I like the koxx-1 uni's, I don't like the price nor the people
who design them.

Go smoke a...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 75
!!! Koxx One 2007 news !!!

gordito8me wrote:
what was the point of giving a freestyle unicycle a splined hub?

For street freestyle. Geez man:rolleyes:. But seriously who dosn't
want a freestyle uni that can take some...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Pedal help

Those pedals are nice. Once I toast my plastics I might get em.

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Pedal help

I see...

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn music and flashing lights.
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
no more snapped handles?

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Ha, it looked like it.

Ya I don't blame you. When I ride people think I'm michle jakson.

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

When did you get a dx?

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described without 70's porn music and flashing...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
New Video: "BC-ing you at Miles' Trials"

Terry I think they're called spools. If that's what you mean.

--

Borgschulze wrote:
I like to get to know you on a more personal level of which cannot be
described...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
no more snapped handles?

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
...I tried it without a handle and I didnt like it at all, my hand was
all smushed in there and way too close to me...

Were you grabbing your nuts by any chance?

--
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9

$120-$200 on bedford I think. I just got my first set of bedfords about
a hour ago. I just don't have a deccent wheel. I trashed My alex/mosh
combo.

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Borgschulze...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Trials unicycle = £300, Pink fluff = £1.99/m, Having pink fluffy rimtape = PRICELESS!

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Hey guys,

My girlfriend bought me some pink fluff for christmas

Rockin' in pink!
Edd
Showing results 1 to 25 of 368