Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 2.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: max_pfeifer
Forum: Unicycling January 25th 07, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By max_pfeifer
Coker Max. Speed

i have done 35 kph on my coker. cruising speed is usually 20-25kph
depending on who i am riding with.

--
max_pfeifer

mawesome wrote:
"Does the Pope **** in the woods?".....not sure where I...
Forum: Unicycling January 22nd 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By max_pfeifer
Who can treyflip?

luke can treylip 5 stairs now.

--
max_pfeifer

mawesome wrote:
"Does the Pope **** in the woods?".....not sure where I heard...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By max_pfeifer
Team Insania website

dr.melon wrote:
Didn't you here? This weekend we're having a battle to the death with
"Team Insomnia".

jono you realise that by saying that you are poking fun at your own
unicycling crew...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By max_pfeifer
australian video!

i'm thinking will mail you some dv tapes. is that cool? pm me your
adress.

--
max_pfeifer

mawesome wrote:
"Does the Pope **** in the woods?".....not sure where I heard...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 07, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By max_pfeifer
australian video!

i may be in but i would have to discuss it with the rest of my "crew".
we have a bunch of footage but i think we are gonna make our on movie -
i'm not sure.

being in a unicycling crew sucks....
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By max_pfeifer
Team Insania website

it used to be about the riding...

keven i blame you :p

what are the advantages of being part of this team? do we get to go
around and battle other unicycling crews?

--
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 07, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23

i come back from holidays and i am in a unicycling "krew"...

what is it and why am i in it?

wtf?

i thought ed was joking when he told me.

ok.
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 07, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By max_pfeifer
Wayne Van Wijk

wayne used to pretty much be the australian unicycling scene but i think
he is more into circus stuff and just riding rather than sweet tricks.
i could be wrong though - i havent seen him in like a...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By max_pfeifer
Tasmania Coker ride (drawing board)

september or october next year. exact dates are on the Australian
Unicycle Society website i think.

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By max_pfeifer
Tasmania Coker ride (drawing board)

sorry man,

thats just before UNInats and i dont reckon i will be able to afford 2
interstate trips.

are you going to UNInats?

--
max_pfeifer
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 06, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

here's mine

|Filename: no footer resized.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 06, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By max_pfeifer
Melbourne 8th-1th of Dec

i am free friday all day and sunday afternoon. im sure there will be
some guys who are free on saturday though.

Whats the name of the place where u are staying?

i look forward to meeting you and...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By max_pfeifer
The world's oldest crankflipper

muzzle wrote:
Yup. He's 30. But we havent seen one cuz he quickly lost the flippy
knack

is that tony?

--
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 06, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16

that would look really cool with silver cranks like profiles or the new
kh's. the only problem is that while they look great when they are new,
in the real world they will get scratched and dirty and...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 06, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By max_pfeifer
How is this setup?

Man that frame is damn sexy. in my oppinion its better than the kh for
foot-on frame tricks.

whole uni looks sweet. the great think about buying individual parts is
that you dont have to do it all...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 06, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By max_pfeifer
AUS street road trip!!!

Dancowling wrote:
sorry guys but due to people pulling out and the lack of money sum of us
have the road trip will b pospond. we're not sure wen to but we're
working it out atm. sorry 4 any...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By max_pfeifer
BC wheels in freestyle comps?

but if you read the official definition of a unicycle a bc wheel isnt
one.

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 06, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By max_pfeifer
post all your unicycles here!

niles wrote:
Thats my uni:
KH07 frame with orange powder coating
Brave Pogo clamp
Odyssey jim c. pedales in white
blue Rimtape
Try-all Slik (handmade)
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 06, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By max_pfeifer
KH Moment ISIS hub, cranks

talk to mal at udc australia. he probs wont have them but its worth a
try. i have found that the udc australia website isnt always up to date
and they often have stuff in stock that isnt on the site....
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 06, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By max_pfeifer
Longest sidehop?

i can comfortably do my armspan

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is dead"
max_pfeifer's...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 06, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By max_pfeifer
hop hight

after a year of riding i could hop about 10cm. that was before i was
into trials. now i can hop onto an 80cm ledge.

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 06, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By max_pfeifer
AUS street road trip!!!

I get back from camping at the beach on like the 9th of january so if
you are in melbourne after that i will be up for a ride.

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 06, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By max_pfeifer
AUS street road trip!!!

sweeeeet

who is in so far? i wont come road-trippin with you but i will
definately see you in melbourne.

--
max_pfeifer

"The wheel is still spinning but the hampster is dead"
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 06, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By max_pfeifer
biggest set treyflipped down.

hey whats the biggest stairset anybody has ever treyflipped down? luke
(president_luke) did a 5-set today. what have like xavier and shaun and
stuff done?

--
max_pfeifer

TheoELind wrote:
If...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 06, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By max_pfeifer
News from Tasmania

tobbogonist wrote:
MMM Tasmania. I must admit our beers are good but 'here'
(http://tinyurl.com/y6vopp) is what is currently happening to our
devils.

and as for the world heritage, our...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137