Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: john
Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By john
attn Greg T. is this you?

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

You want me to provide you a list of names or just one, which I pick
from a list you never see that I made up for you?

theres probably a lot of things you see...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By john
Part of a Triangle

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
There's nothing like a high altitude ride to get the blood pumping. We
Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By john
RR: Part of a Triangle

GEEEK!!

now theres the pot calling the kettle black
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Imagine That...

"JD" wrote in message
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070824/ap_on_re_us/forest_abuse

JD

and not one mention of...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 07, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,rec.martial-arts
Replies: 13
Posted By john
LIBERATOR falls hard, spanked by Apex MTB trail

RUSH could have put better pedals on the bike, but NOOOO, they had
these crap pedals put on...

couldnt be your crappy riding could it?
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By john
boy am I dumb - my camera has "divide" option

For crying out loud how dumb can a person get?

im not real sure, but you seem to be checking that out for the rest of us
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 1
Posted By john
*[RR] Great riders at Apex yesterday (8-25) [RR]

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
These guys I got before I crashed, I'm heading up not back. The one in
the blue...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 26th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,rec.martial-arts
Replies: 13
Posted By john
LIBERATOR falls hard, spanked by Apex MTB trail

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
On Aug 25, 8:39 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Man, I...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 25
Posted By john
clip of LIBERATOR Belcher Hill

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
On Aug 23, 4:26 pm, Anthony DeLorenzo
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By john
Polish guy that filmed me

blah blah blah... friend
blah blah blah 80k
blah blah blah virginia

it mostly sounds like **** if yuor saying it

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message...
Forum: Social Issues August 24th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 7
Posted By john
"Developing the Conscientious Mountain Biker"

your the one who should stop pretending

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
I was wondering where they would find "leaders in...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 7
Posted By john
"Developing the Conscientious Mountain Biker"

your the one who should stop pretending

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
I was wondering where they would find "leaders in...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By john
Polish guy that filmed me

he looked like a freak, you two should get along great

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 18
Posted By john
MattB is now known as Fred the retarded Platypus

I'm going to provide you a selection of names I calculated in my
laboratory, of which you can decide. I think we should vote on the one
you choose, or one that suits your "Fred" riding...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Last Child in the Woods -- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder

Nothing will ruin a hike or a picnic
faster than hearing a radio or the ring of a cell phone, or seeing a
headset, cell phone, or mountain bike. I've been enjoying nature for
over 60 years, and...
Forum: Social Issues August 23rd 07, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 1
Posted By john
Last Child in the Woods -- Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder

Nothing will ruin a hike or a picnic
faster than hearing a radio or the ring of a cell phone, or seeing a
headset, cell phone, or mountain bike. I've been enjoying nature for
over 60 years, and...
Forum: Social Issues August 23rd 07, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 5
Posted By john
The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
A Review of the Literature
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 11:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 4
Posted By john
The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
A Review of the Literature
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 17
Posted By john
The Psychology of Mountain Biking

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The Psychology of Mountain Biking
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
January 24, 2000

Forum: Social Issues August 23rd 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 17
Posted By john
The Psychology of Mountain Biking

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
The Psychology of Mountain Biking
Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
January 24, 2000

Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 11:09 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By john
reality czech

so how did you get to be the lucky *******? he like the way you look in
your riding gear?

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 22nd 07, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By john
I guess...

Here's the strange looking spider I found over my back door last week.
Anyone know what it is? We speculated it was full of eggs because of the
big abdomen but I don;t really know. It really...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 17th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By john
I'm psychic, lots of life on Venus

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 8:08 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
john...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 17th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 18
Posted By john
MattB is now known as Fred the retarded Platypus

I'm going to take a front row seat to watch your ass kicking when he
comes to town.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

hey get that on video for thsoe of us who cant make...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 16th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By john
I'm psychic, lots of life on Venus

no more drugs for this man

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
I guarantee you pathetic witchcraft drones, that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34