Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Social Issues January 15th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Bicycle trip in Florida - any suggestion?

I am looking for some organized bicycle trip in Florida for about 4-6
days - I am not a biker, but I am in pretty good shape. Can you guys/
girls suggest decent shops that organized such trips? If...
Forum: Rides January 15th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Bicycle trip in Florida - any suggestion?

I am looking for some organized bicycle trip in Florida for about 4-6
days - I am not a biker, but I am in pretty good shape. Can you guys/
girls suggest decent shops that organized such trips? If...
Forum: General September 19th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for easy, nice bicycle trail (preferrable Tri State area)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:24:34 GMT, Kristian M Zoerhoff

On 2007-09-19, wrote:

Recently I went on a 4 day...
Forum: Rides September 19th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 6

On 2007-09-19, wrote:

Recently I went on a 4 day...
Forum: General September 19th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for easy, nice bicycle trail (preferrable Tri State area)

Hello,
Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
days), preferrable in Tri State Area?

Thanks,

Zalek
Forum: Social Issues September 19th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for easy, nice bicycle trail (preferrable Tri State area)

Hello,
Recently I went on a 4 day bike trip (about 35 miles/day) - and I
found I like biking. Can you recommend a trail for a bike trip (5-7
days), preferrable in Tri State Area?

Thanks,

Zalek
Forum: Rides September 19th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc