Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A. Dumas Fred
Forum: Racing June 12th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Tejay Van Garderen

Brad Anders wrote:
You know, I can google him, but I thought someone here might have some
better insight into this kid, maybe someone who even rode with him and
raced with him up through the...
Forum: Racing June 12th 10, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 42
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Federal Prosecutor Assigned to Floyd Case

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Jun 12, 12:47 pm, "A. Dumas Fred" wrote:
Amit Ghosh wrote:
myerson is part of the same camp that believes that doping is a moral
violation that...
Forum: Racing June 12th 10, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Amit Ghosh wrote:
myerson is part of the same camp that believes that doping is a moral
violation that is different than other kinds of cheating.

a) You are making that up. b) That's because it...
Forum: Racing June 10th 10, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Mike Friedman to Vaughters: Suck it, Bro

DA74 wrote:
"I would get a meagre thank you for being a super-domestique."

Of course, he was no super-domestique.
Forum: Racing June 9th 10, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Landis picks Lemond's Lawyer

Andy Coggan wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:54 am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
hgh is the closest we have to a fountain of youth.

Not even close:
Forum: Racing June 9th 10, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Sponsor of Cervelo Team proposes anti-doping measures

Fred on a stick wrote:
A. Dumas Fred wrote:
Last but not least: putting riders' salaries in conditional pension
funds:
Forum: Racing June 8th 10, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Sponsor of Cervelo Team proposes anti-doping measures

Last but not least: putting riders' salaries in conditional pension
funds:
http://www.cervelo.com/en_us/news-blog/rider-blogs/article/anti-doping-idea-5-salaries-pensions/272/

Previous articles...
Forum: Racing June 8th 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Hecklers starting to joust with the Dope King

marco wrote:
Why make the effort? Several reasons. First, the fallacy in the
"they're-all-doing-it-so-who-cares" argument is that not everyone
benefits to the same extent when doped, even if...
Forum: Racing June 7th 10, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Professor McCann in SI on LA's Legal Woes

DA74 wrote:
On Jun 7, 1:00 pm, Fred Flintstein wrote:
You take stocking to a very disquieting level.

stalk (v)

Newbie,

It's an rbr thing. Meltdown Boy spelt it that way once and it stock.
Forum: Racing June 7th 10, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Hecklers starting to joust with the Dope King

S Perryman wrote:
those I revered

There's your problem right there.
Forum: Racing June 7th 10, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 65
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Lemond in USA Today: I feel vindicated

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
p.s. Chung, it is disquieting that I am paying attention to this,
but I don't keep track of it, I let the Google keep track. I just
googled up Arnie Baker in rbr,...
Forum: Racing June 6th 10, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 65
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Lemond in USA Today: I feel vindicated

B. Lafferty wrote:
On 6/6/2010 11:23 AM, A. Dumas Fred wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
There's a open French arrest warrant for [Landis].

No there isn't.

[...]
Forum: Racing June 6th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty wrote:
There's a open French arrest warrant for [Landis].

No there isn't.
Source saying there is no longer...
Forum: Racing June 6th 10, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

B. Lafferty wrote:
There's a open French arrest warrant for [Landis].

No there isn't.
Forum: Racing June 3rd 10, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Positively Levi

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
On Jun 2, 5:30 pm, "Aiko" wrote:
1996 Crit Nats Champ. Or not.
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/05/hometown_hero_levi_leiphe...

RBR was 13.5 years...
Forum: Racing May 30th 10, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
If Andy Hampsten were racing today ...

wrote:
.... would he have gotten another stage win in the snow over the Gavia?

Actually, Joop Zoetemelk won that stage.
Forum: Racing May 30th 10, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Motorised doping

Davide Cassani, RAI cycling commentator, thinks it's real. There's a
short item on it in the stage 18 report...
Forum: Racing May 29th 10, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
CFE
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
CFE

H. Fred Kveck wrote:
I wonder if BMC will look to pick up some more riders that can ride
support in GTs at the end of the year.

Like Hincapie, Ballan & Santambrogio? They should have been at...
Forum: Racing May 29th 10, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 168
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Federal Investigation widened...

Andy Coggan wrote:
On May 28, 2:59 am, "A. Dumas Fred" wrote:
Andy Coggan wrote:
as unlikely that not only the UCI but also the IOC covered up
Armstrong's alleged positive doping test...
Forum: Racing May 28th 10, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 168
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Federal Investigation widened...

Andy Coggan wrote:
On May 27, 7:07 pm, DA74 wrote:
prepatore

"pretatore"

Preparatore.

as unlikely that not only the UCI but also the IOC covered up
Armstrong's alleged positive doping...
Forum: Racing May 28th 10, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 55
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Landis revelations : pieces of the puzzle falling into place...LA's2009 TDF blood profile explained ?

Fred Flintstein wrote:
A. Dumas Fred wrote:
Fred Flintstein wrote:
I've got a medal from Elite Nationals that I won on a frame
that I paid $20 for used. It's a Bridgestone track...
Forum: Racing May 28th 10, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 51
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Over/under

B. Lafferty wrote:
rbr would be much more enjoyable and informative with out all the
personal invective.

Jesus ****ing Christ.
Forum: Racing May 27th 10, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Fred Flintstein wrote:
I've got a medal from Elite Nationals that I won on a frame
that I paid $20 for used. It's a Bridgestone track frame
which I imagine hasn't been imported for several...
Forum: Racing May 27th 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Has anybody noticed...

wrote:
The only rbr direct influence evident is I assume Ilan or someone
called up when Stevo accidentally implied that Hampsten won on the
Gavia (you can parse it...
Forum: Racing May 25th 10, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By A. Dumas Fred
Floyd is a nice guy

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
Floyd is not credible.

You keep saying that. Do you mean: in a court of law? I don't think
that's relevant (yet) because, at least as far we know from the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 99