Driving too close to a cyclist could land you £100 fine - How far away do you need to be? by [email protected]
QUOTE: "A new law was introduced earlier this year to protect cyclists on the road in Britain. The rule dictates that drivers must leave a minimum distance...
Would These 2 Motorists Be Safer If They Had Been Cycling? YouDecide by JNugent[_10_]
On 13/08/2018 03:27, Bret Cahill wrote: The I-5 North of Sacramento is chock full of road ragers. ...
Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
115 331 Techniques
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...
Today 12:27 PM
by Incubus Go to last post
0 1 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Senile Ignorant Moron Oaf Go to last post
353 1,474 UK
SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT COSCO by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_]
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:41:36 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote: A friend took us there. I won't be...
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post