Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gabriel faure
Forum: Racing August 7th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By gabriel faure
It Doesn't Work That Way

"Linda Lou" solemnly wrote in
:

Joe King wrote:
Floyd Landis: "Nobody in their right mind would take...
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By gabriel faure
Innocent until proven guilty...

Yes, the French National Anti-Doping Lab at Chatenay-Malabry is totally
innocent from having leaked information to the media!

Can anybody bring evidence against the French lab? No?

On the...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Posted By gabriel faure
The real scandal

"benjo maso" solemnly wrote in
:

The real scandal of the last weeks is not that Floyd Landis tested
positive. This unfortunate incident...
Forum: Racing August 1st 06, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By gabriel faure
further Floyd exogenous...

solemnly wrote in
:

One of the news sources (I believe it was Velonews) referenced here on
rbr stated...
Forum: Racing July 31st 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By gabriel faure
For my collection

Montesquiou solemnly wrote in
:

For my private assemblage of the most funny pretext/excuses I have the
following :

"It was outside my...
Forum: Racing July 31st 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By gabriel faure
further Floyd exogenous...

RonSonic solemnly wrote in
:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:56:37 GMT, Keith wrote:

On 31 Jul 2006...
Forum: Racing July 30th 06, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By gabriel faure
Gatlin tests positive for testosterone

"raylopez99" solemnly wrote in
:

Likewise with Landis, is the "chain of custody" of the urine sample
iron-clad? ...
Forum: Racing July 29th 06, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By gabriel faure
testosterone testing (NY Times)

"yirg" solemnly wrote in
:

Testosterone can have powerful effects on the body, directing it to
make muscle...
Forum: Racing July 29th 06, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By gabriel faure
"Independant labs tests???

"Ro" solemnly wrote in :

With all the accusations going on with all these different riders, not
only in the TDF but the other races that are supposedly...
Forum: Racing July 29th 06, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By gabriel faure
Explanation of the French media

RonSonic solemnly wrote in
:

I live in the USA, Tampa, Florida specifically. I've also lived in the
Central East and...
Forum: Racing July 29th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By gabriel faure
Explanation of the French media

"raylopez99" solemnly wrote in
:

Pardon my French (I flunked out of French, since I stared all hour at
a...
Forum: Racing July 28th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By gabriel faure
Explanation of the French media

In the newspaper Liberation, link is here
http://www.liberation.com/actualite/evenement/evenement1/195900.FR.php:

Quick translation:
"But what is the link with testosterone?
During competitions, in...
Forum: Racing July 28th 06, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 66
Posted By gabriel faure
Testosterone test: isotope test

The newspaper L'Equipe reported that the test performed by the Chatenay-
Malabry lab was the so-called (and sophisticated) "isotope" test which left
no doubt on whether the extra-testosterone was...
Forum: Racing July 27th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By gabriel faure
THE FINAL STRAW

"CowPunk" solemnly wrote in
:

or just maybe, just maybe, the frogs are out to get any rider who's
not from...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14