Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye Bicycle

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Do they make helmets in your size??

Bill Sornson wrote:

Who are you?
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye Bicycle

Ha, what a bunch of miserable old sad sacks, that just seeing someone's
name means you have to click on it and have a conniption!

Try some White Lightning, gramps...it helps with...
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 109
Posted By [email protected]
I did my first century today.

Bill Baka wrote:

Uh,
I my case a sore rear, and kind of tingliness in my wrists that keeps me
changing grip position.

Perhaps you're gripping too hard? I used to ride pretty...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 1st 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,misc.fitness.misc,misc.fitness.aerobic,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
I did my first century today.

Bill Baka wrote:

Uh,
I my case a sore rear, and kind of tingliness in my wrists that keeps me
changing grip position.

Perhaps you're gripping too hard? I used to ride pretty...
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye Bicycle

Top-posting...get used to it, you crybaby.

Bill Sornson wrote:

Right after posting the above I saw another of his posts (about doing
centuries) that was perfectly fine -- format and...
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye Bicycle

No, that's yer ma, which makes you 6 and half, judging by the way you
follow me around usent like a dog sniffing my ass!

R Brickston wrote:

Probably a 15 year old.
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye Bicycle

Oh just take your marbles home and shut up, you sore loser. No need to
justify yourself on your way out the door.

If top-posting bothers you so much, turn your monitor upside-down you
imbecile!

LOL
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Bye-bye Bicycle

Plonk yer ma, ya botched abortion!