Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mowens61-gmail.com
Forum: Techniques July 21st 10, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Campy 11 speed FD braze on to clip on conversion

The Campy website says no on question #5
http://www.campagnolo.com/jsp/en/faq/faqcatid_9.jsp#78

Is this really true as I am considering using a Problem Solvers 28.6
mm adapter clamp on a...
Forum: Techniques January 11th 10, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Q factor on woodside road @1:30pm sunday

On Jan 10, 6:45*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,

wrote:

snip

always wondered if...
Forum: Techniques January 2nd 10, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Campy 11 speed chain on 10 speed rings

On Dec 27 2009, 8:45*am, Qui si parla Campagnolo
wrote:
On Dec 26, 1:41*pm, "

wrote:
Will Campagnolo 11 speed chain...
Forum: Techniques November 3rd 09, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Athena 11, Centaur 10 FD 28.6 mm seat tube questions

On Nov 3, 8:42*am, Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
On Nov 3, 6:41*am, Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

On Nov 3, 5:02*am, "mowens61-gmail.com"...
Forum: Techniques November 3rd 09, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Athena 11, Centaur 10 FD 28.6 mm seat tube questions

Do these modern (2009) Campy FDs, accept older 28.6 mm clamps
(cannibalized from a 5-10 year old Daytona, Veloce or Mirage FD)? If
so, are the FD bodies the same and it doesn't matter whether I...
Forum: Techniques January 17th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Opinions on Saturn Sewup Rims

On Jan 16, 7:50*pm, "* * Chas" (remove
spamski to e-mail me) wrote:
I just acquired a pair of NOS Saturn HT-C21 sewup rims. Does anyone here
know about these...
Forum: Techniques January 17th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 125
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Paris-Roubaix ride for amateurs?

On Jan 16, 11:49*am, Scott Gordo wrote:
I'm going to be in the neighborhood during Paris-Roubaix this year.
IIRC I read somewhere that there's a non-pro ride/race of the...
Forum: Techniques August 7th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 82
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
How much power does an average recreational rider generate whenclimbing?

On Aug 6, 8:35*pm, "Barry" wrote:
California has +26% highways like Sonora Pass:
http://www.chainreaction.com/sonora_pass_overview.htm

I've seen pictures of that 26% sign, but...
Forum: Techniques December 15th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Tufo Liquid Tire Sealant

On Dec 14, 6:32 pm, Mike Krueger wrote:
On Dec 14, 4:22 pm, "* * Chas" wrote:

I read some of the NG messages about Tufo Liquid Tire...
Forum: Techniques August 28th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
Atlanta wheelbuilder

On Aug 27, 11:10 am, mike wrote:
Wondering if anyone knows a good wheelbuilder in Atlanta. Bought a
Mavic OP 32 3x that keeps going out of true. Took it to a local LBS
and...
Forum: Techniques May 10th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
rear derailleur shifting problem

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
On May 9, 8:46 am, "mowens61-gmail.com" wrote:
I had a 10 speed Centuar medium cage derailleur working perfectly for
one year until a...
Forum: Techniques May 9th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
rear derailleur shifting problem

I had a 10 speed Centuar medium cage derailleur working perfectly for
one year until a stick got caught in it during a 4 day trail ride and
snapped it completely off at the bolt. The dropout was...
Forum: Racing April 29th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By mowens61-gmail.com
cyclingnews calls it again

On Apr 29, 1:16 pm, wrote:
http://urlx.org/cyclingnews.com/80705

A proven climber with a great sprint at classic distances and great
form this week, a real 'outsider'. ...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13