Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: johns
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By johns
How not to sell a BIONX P250 kit

$2K ?!? *Huh?
Better than a used motorcycle why?

These alternate energy pipe dreams are just that.
I rode a motorcycle for 20 years in all weather
including deep snow on my KTM - Penton...
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By johns
How not to sell a BIONX P250 kit

I'm a careful consumer, and I like to check before
I buy. Over the last month or so, I've been trying
to get information about a new P250 BIONX hub motor
kit for my new Giant bicycle. According to...
Forum: Techniques May 28th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By johns
ebikes: lots of bad ideas

I rode motorcycles for 20+ years as my only
transportation ... and lived through it :-)
I could ride for days and just camp on the road,
and I never got tired of it. Only reason I stopped
was BMW...
Forum: Techniques May 28th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By johns
ebikes: lots of bad ideas

Before I start building my ebike, I'm reading everything I can find
on what is available. So far, I'm learning more about what not to
get ..

1. Front wheel hub motors can generate enough torque
Forum: Techniques May 15th 08, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By johns
New he Electric bicycle question

I'm reading everything I can find on bicycles with electric motors.
I've come to the conclusion that 99% of what is being done is
not great. A lot of it is just tinkering without actually seeing...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5