Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
178 1,302 Techniques
Random Highway Code Testing by Simon Jester
Should the traffic police have the power to stop a motorists and require them to take a highway code test. If they fail to answer 4 out of 5 question they have...
drill/tap in frames by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are there any secrets to drilling holes in steel bike frames? I have a couple of discarded ones I can test on but I thought I'd ask anyway. Do you use normal...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
131 535 Techniques
loosen nut before torque wrench torque? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
How hard can a nut be seated by non-torque factors? Like really, really hard? Is it good practice to loosen the nut prior to using the torque wrench in order...
Today 08:36 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Techniques
29er "pedals easier" by [email protected]
I have a friend who just bought a new 29"-wheel Motobecane MTB and swears that, due to the larger-diameter wheels, it "pedals easier" than his old 26"-wheel...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
24 67 Techniques
Pavement cyclist knocks man unconscious by MrCheerful
The suspect - who was riding a Santander hire bike on the pavement - told him to move out of the way. "When informed that he shouldn't be on the pavement,...
Today 06:51 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post