Search: Posts made by: MrCheerful
Forum: UK August 13th 19, 07:45 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By MrCheerful
Police take down drug dealing armed cyclist

What a pity they did not shoot him

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17832285.cyclist-accused-brandishing-gun-seafront/
Forum: UK August 9th 19, 05:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By MrCheerful
Gang of cyclists rampage through a supermarket

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/09/asda-shopper-punched-bike-thugs-cycling-supermarket-10543362/
Forum: UK August 3rd 19, 08:43 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By MrCheerful
Vegan cyclist tries to stop lorry with a bicycle

vegans and cyclists must be two of the most despised groups in the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1161033/vegan-protest-lorry-driver-crushes-bike-video-kent-ramsgate-video
Forum: UK August 3rd 19, 08:36 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist in road rage attack on a bird

AN ANGRY cyclist ran over a seagull then slammed it to the pavement by
its wing.
The battered seagull has died following the injuries sustained in the
attack at Churchill Square, Brighton, at about...
Forum: UK August 1st 19, 07:25 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By MrCheerful
Oh those wacky cyclists!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9624939/randy-cyclist-has-to-be-cut-free-after-having-sex-with-his-bike-and-getting-todger-trapped-in-gears/
Forum: UK July 30th 19, 11:10 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By MrCheerful
Hot weather bringing out the inadequate pervy cyclists

At around 8.05pm, a man driving north on Cowden Crescent reported seeing
a young man exposing himself on a bicycle.
The youth on the bike was cycling behind a woman who was out jogging,
who was...
Forum: UK July 26th 19, 04:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist mows down pedestrian and clears off

On 26/07/2019 15:24, JNugent wrote:
On 26/07/2019 15:15, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/07/2019 14:07, JNugent wrote:
On 26/07/2019 13:17, MrCheerful wrote:
A man in his 20s was walking along...
Forum: UK July 26th 19, 03:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist mows down pedestrian and clears off

On 26/07/2019 14:07, JNugent wrote:
On 26/07/2019 13:17, MrCheerful wrote:
A man in his 20s was walking along Devizes Road and crossing Highfield
Road when he was knocked to the floor.Â* He...
Forum: UK July 26th 19, 01:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist tries to get Boris bike onto a double decker

I thought a bicycle was viable transport, especially in...
Forum: UK July 26th 19, 01:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist mows down pedestrian and clears off

A man in his 20s was walking along Devizes Road and crossing Highfield
Road when he was knocked to the floor. He suffered concussion as well
as some cuts and grazes.

Police say the cyclist...
Forum: UK July 26th 19, 01:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By MrCheerful
Speeding cyclist slams into stationary truck

"I went around the corner and there was a line of stationary traffic. I
just wasn't able to stop and I slammed into the back of a pick-up
truck," she recalled.
"I tried to swerve, but I couldn't...
Forum: UK July 23rd 19, 08:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 21
Posted By MrCheerful
No motor vehicles except lawnmowers

On 23/07/2019 18:49, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, July 22, 2019 at 11:08:57 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 22/07/2019 20:42, Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, July...
Forum: UK July 22nd 19, 09:19 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 1
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist in critical condition after riding into parked car.

The 21-year-old suffered serious facial and neck injuries after the
accident at 12.20am in the early hours of Saturday morning in Kingsland
Road, just north of the junction with Pearson Street.
He...
Forum: UK July 21st 19, 09:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By MrCheerful
Pavement cyclist slams into man in hi-viz

On 21/07/2019 17:52, JNugent wrote:
On 21/07/2019 17:16, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq6rpVMcyas

This was included in that Channel 5 programme last week.

The...
Forum: UK July 21st 19, 05:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By MrCheerful
Pavement cyclist slams into man in hi-viz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq6rpVMcyas
Forum: UK July 16th 19, 09:40 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Posted By MrCheerful
Peak District cycle paths sabotaged with 'dangerous' traps

On 16/07/2019 08:54, RJH wrote:
On 13/07/2019 07:40, Bod wrote:
"Incredibly dangerous" booby traps have been found on popular cycle
paths in the Peak District.

Items found in recent...
Forum: UK July 15th 19, 03:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By MrCheerful
Finally, something being done about the entitled arrogant lycrabrigade!

On 15/07/2019 15:20, JNugent wrote:
My word...

There are some infrequent posters here (uk.r.c) ATM.

caused by the cross posting
Forum: UK July 14th 19, 11:42 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.politics.misc
Replies: 22
Posted By MrCheerful
Finally, something being done about the entitled arrogant lycrabrigade!

On 14/07/2019 10:21, soup wrote:
On 13/07/2019 22:32, Grikboxer�� wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-48961360

An encouraging development...the *******s have a long...
Forum: UK July 12th 19, 07:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By MrCheerful
RLJ cyclist hospitalises 81 year old and scarpers

On 12/07/2019 17:39, JNugent wrote:
On 12/07/2019 16:53, Bod wrote:
On 12/07/2019 15:30, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 12/07/2019 14:26, Simon Jester wrote:
On...
Forum: UK July 11th 19, 01:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By MrCheerful
RLJ cyclist hospitalises 81 year old and scarpers

Audrey has been left with a number of injures, including minor fractures
around her left eye socket, a fractured left cheek, a cut on her
forehead, concussion and a bleed to the brain.
Sue says all...
Forum: UK July 9th 19, 02:19 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By MrCheerful
They jump red lights for their own safety

Cyclist ploughs into two lamp posts after jumping red light

https://www.newspostleader.co.uk/news/read-this/dashcam-footage-shows-cyclist-running-a-red-light-then-crashing-into-two-lampposts-449689
Forum: UK July 9th 19, 02:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 30
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist gets fined for riding on a motorway

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-48911199
Forum: UK July 8th 19, 08:19 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By MrCheerful
Cyclist attacks lone woman walking her dog

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/dog-walker-threatened-acid-attack-16550758
Forum: UK July 8th 19, 07:51 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By MrCheerful
Pavement cyclist mows down heavily pregnant woman

She said: "I got out my car on the roadside and walked around the front
of my car. As I stepped onto the pavement, I looked up and there was a
man on the bike literally in front of my face. I...
Forum: UK July 7th 19, 11:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By MrCheerful
Yet another drug dealing violent on a silly bicycle

On 07/07/2019 14:42, JNugent wrote:
On 07/07/2019 10:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
A 22 year old man has been arrested in Preston on suspicion of supplying
drugs.
He was a taken into...