Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Truebrit
Forum: UK August 8th 13, 12:15 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

"Truebrit" wrote:
Going from green to amber I would tend to agree with you but when
the
lights
are in the opposite sequence and are...
Forum: UK August 8th 13, 05:50 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 07:15:15 -0400, "Truebrit"
wrote:

snip

;-)
Truebrit.

Forum: UK August 8th 13, 03:35 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

"Truebrit" wrote:
Going from green to amber I would tend to agree with you but when the
lights
are in the opposite sequence and are going from green...
Forum: UK August 3rd 13, 05:17 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

"Truebrit" wrote:
Going from green to amber I would tend to agree with you but when the
lights
are in the opposite sequence and are going from green...
Forum: UK August 3rd 13, 03:40 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

"Truebrit" wrote:
Going from green to amber I would tend to agree with you but when the
lights
are in the opposite sequence and are going from green to...
Forum: UK July 30th 13, 10:46 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

"in message ...

"Truebrit" wrote in message
NY" wrote in message
Forum: UK July 29th 13, 11:04 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

NY" wrote in message
Turning left/right (delete as applicable) is probably a good one. What
do
pedestrian lights show during this time? Green/walk? It needs
Forum: UK July 29th 13, 03:55 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

"Truebrit" wrote:
Going from green to amber I would tend to agree with you but when the
lights
are in the opposite sequence and are going from green to...
Forum: UK July 29th 13, 03:25 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

Because of this, it is not regarded as an offence to go through an amber
light. The amber phase is necessary to make red enforceable because only
with it is the road user given...
Forum: UK July 28th 13, 10:38 PM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 162
Posted By Truebrit
Routemasters (again)

in message ...