Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carla A-G
Forum: Mountain Biking August 7th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 33
Posted By Carla A-G
RR's: AMB-ID 07 -Recap- Camping, Riding, Swimming

On Aug 6, 1:48 am, Paladin wrote:
On Aug 4, 8:31 pm, "Jimbo(san)" wrote:

On Jul 31, 1:16 am, Paladin wrote:

Howdy...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 19th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Carla A-G
My Latest Shimano Component

On Jul 10, 5:10 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
I will soon be traveling where there are no wheels allowed. But I'll
still have some Shimano with me:

Forum: Mountain Biking April 29th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 24
Posted By Carla A-G
My frame is better than yours!

On Apr 27, 9:02 pm, â–€Slack wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:02:27 -0700, Phil, Non-Squid

14" What are you a dwarf?

clearing throat

Uh, I think I'm the only dwarf...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Carla A-G
Hey JD, this one's for you! :-)

On Apr 7, 8:23 pm, "Paladin" wrote:
On Apr 7, 6:01 pm, "Carla A-G" wrote:

Richie Blackmore's soul has been sucked from his body...

Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 12
Posted By Carla A-G
Pepe Le Puke

On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" wrote:
snip
If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?

JD

We've seen some strange stuff too on our night rides in the
woods...kids...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Carla A-G
Midnight at the Am-Bar #86

On Mar 23, 12:27 pm, wrote:

Anywayzz, here ya go: http://touart.com/amb/ambar/ambar86.htm

No, I'm not back in the bar business. :)

Rich

Classic stuff...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Carla A-G
19 out of 50

On Mar 28, 6:01 pm, "JD" wrote:
http://www.wolfpackhustle.com/viewStory.php?storyId=532

Now if I can learn how to do a standing start better, I might give
those kids a run...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Carla A-G
A Hood From Carla's Old 'Hood

On Mar 31, 2:24 pm, "JD" wrote:
http://midnightridazz.com/forums.php?topicId=537&pgnum=1

Poetic justice would be me hitting this doofus on my 50lb cruiser at
about 25mph on...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Carla A-G
Hey JD, this one's for you! :-)

Richie Blackmore's soul has been sucked from his body...

http://www.renaissancemagazine.com/backissues/issue53.html

Poor guy...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
Forum: Mountain Biking February 1st 07, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By Carla A-G
One wheel down

On Jan 29, 12:46 pm, cc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPznTbus3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4mFxHN5Yks

I have met Kris Holm on several occasions, he is...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Carla A-G
My Ruination

On Jan 6, 2:17 am, "G.T." wrote:
Yes, I have found my new favorite beer:

http://www.stonebrew.com/tasting/ruination/

7.7%, 100 IBU.

One store by me usually has...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By Carla A-G
NYC Smell

On Jan 9, 8:06 pm, "JD" wrote:
What caused it?

a) Gordo farted

b) New Jersey

c) NYers breath blowing back in their faces

d) The **** smell from the sidewalks...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Carla A-G
Tempting....

On Jan 11, 4:18 pm, Shawn
wrote:
I think I used to have a Snakebelly mtb tire....Used to sell tons of those to the rug rats back in my shop days.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Carla A-G
On its way

On Jan 19, 3:21 pm, "JD" wrote:
MattCheese eatin' surrender monkeys! My first road bike was a SCHWINN
VARSITY, made in CHICAGO, USA.

JD heavy metal

I had a hand me down...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 23
Posted By Carla A-G
Allow me to introduce myself

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip
You guys will notice the bikes I had, the Schwinn I had stolen (RIP,
but prob chopped & sold for drugs last year :-( )

Doubt it got chopped. Probably being...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By Carla A-G
What's everyone doing for Christmas?

NotaKnob wrote:
I'm going to fulfill my longtime dream of running all three taps on my
Paulener beer tower. American Amber, Kolsch and an Alt are the flavors
of the month.

Heavenly, simply...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 06, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 31
Posted By Carla A-G
What I did for Christmas Eve and Christmas

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
Oh, and thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt: you responded
well to the Troll's postings about me. Google "Mary" on this group,
esp the Ravenshoe post, a...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Carla A-G
Trolls definition from help support site for google

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
snip what everyone already knows

http://tinyurl.com/avmce

No need to explain that stuff here. We are all well aware of the
definition. ...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Carla A-G
What's your favourite drink for the Holidays?

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
Mine is Kahlua with some milk on ice. Traditional ever since I was 19
legal and could buy it at the local liquor store. Variations are
toasted almond or white...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 06, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Carla A-G
The Spirit of Christmas all over the world

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
It's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!

It's so coooollldd outside today; even though there is no snow outside,
(global warming and all in action) the...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 30th 06, 01:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Carla A-G
Newfangled disc brakes

Scott Gordo wrote:
Well, now that the ruckus has quieted and the dust be clearin', I'm
thinking that the manufacturers have worked the kinks out of them disc
brakes for bicycles.

I'm a...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 30th 06, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Carla A-G
That's my boy....

We've been chased off many campuses for urban and trials riding. They
are ok with it at Stonybrook U, as long as you don't destroy any school
property. At Nassau C.C., we usually get chased off by a...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22