Local test by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
Local test -- Davey Crockett aka SlackRat http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Today 01:08 AM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Cold weather, sore throat by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
For the past few years, my winter riding has fallen off to just a few miles at a time. The main reason is, I seem to be very susceptible to sore throats...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
23 147 Techniques
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
21 48 Techniques
Drone ‘steals’ bike as helpless cyclists give chase (VIDEO) by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
https://www.rt.com/news/443878-drone-bicycles-robbery-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS -- Davey Crockett aka...
Yesterday 11:10 PM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Drone ‘steals’ bike as helpless cyclists give chase (VIDEO) by DaveyCrockett[_4_]
https://www.rt.com/news/443878-drone-bicycles-robbery-video/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS -- Davey Crockett aka...
Yesterday 11:02 PM
by DaveyCrockett[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Racing
more cycling in England by AMuzi
Cocaine is hardly news until it turns...
Commandeering a Vehicle by Simon Jester
On Traffic Cops last evening a Police officer commandeered a pedal cycle. Apparently this is legal in the UK. Pounder will be impotent for months because the...
LA Beats Out London, NY & All Other Cities In N. America & W. Europefor "Soul Destroying" Traffic by Bret Cahill
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-11-07/think-new-york-traffic-is-bad-try-bangkok-or-jakarta?cmpid%253D=socialflow-twitter-asia&utm_campaign=socia...
Probably not news to us in this group. by Peter Keller[_3_]
https://bit.ly/2B0tMhW
by Peter Parry Go to last post