Showing results 1 to 25 of 263
Search took 1.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kelly[_2_]
Forum: UK June 11th 20, 10:01 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Skoda Octavia tech to prevent ‘dooring’ cyclists

Simon Mason wrote:

QUOTE:
With cycle-enthusiasts marking Bike Week across the UK this week, Skoda has revealed details
about new safety technology included on the Octavia which is designed to...
Forum: UK June 9th 20, 02:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
“I was just playing on my phone”: driver’s excuse when cyclist asked why he’d stopped

Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 9:11:10 AM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:

Can I use my phone while driving if I'm not moving? Contrary to what
many drivers seem to think, the law still...
Forum: UK June 9th 20, 02:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
“I was just playing on my phone”: driver’s excuse when cyclist asked why he’d stopped

JNugent wrote:

On 09/06/2020 09:11, Kelly wrote:

JNugent wrote:
On 08/06/2020 21:13, Kelly wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 05/06/2020 17:45, Simon Mason wrote:

Terrible...
Forum: UK June 9th 20, 09:11 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

JNugent wrote:

On 05/06/2020 17:45, Simon Mason wrote:

Terrible "excuse".
QUOTE:
It would be highly amusing if it...
Forum: UK June 8th 20, 10:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

TMS320 wrote:

On 08/06/2020 21:13, Kelly wrote:
On 05/06/2020 17:45, Simon Mason wrote:

Terrible "excuse". QUOTE: It would be highly amusing if it
wasn't so dangerous, as the...
Forum: UK June 8th 20, 10:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 52
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
“I was just playing on my phone”: driver’s excuse when cyclist asked why he’d stopped

Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 9:13:27 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:

Only two likely explanations, on this newsgroup, I would say:

1. 'He's not qualified as a driver, so,...
Forum: UK June 8th 20, 09:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

JNugent wrote:

On 05/06/2020 17:45, Simon Mason wrote:

Terrible "excuse".
QUOTE:
It would be highly amusing if it wasn't so dangerous, as the driver of this trailer-towing Ford Ranger...
Forum: UK June 7th 20, 09:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 8:12:01 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
It's all just a silly bit of mischief really.

Indeed.
Forum: UK June 7th 20, 09:10 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Social distancing

JNugent wrote:

On 06/06/2020 15:50, Kelly wrote:

TMS320 wrote:

With the number of pedestrians complaining about cyclists passing close,
it never ceases to amaze how people stand...
Forum: UK June 6th 20, 08:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Former Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton reveals macho MAMILS try to overtake her

Pamela wrote:

On 08:58 5 Jun 2020, Kelly said:

you end this post of yours by saying that you "have to draw the line" as
we "are going round in circles" and you are quite right, I feel...
Forum: UK June 6th 20, 05:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 8:12:01 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
It's all just a silly bit of mischief really.

Indeed.
Forum: UK June 6th 20, 03:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Social distancing

TMS320 wrote:

With the number of pedestrians complaining about cyclists passing close,
it never ceases to amaze how people stand and talk to each across a path
and one has no choice but to pass...
Forum: UK June 5th 20, 09:10 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Near Miss of the Day 420: Instant karma as driver makes close pass on cyclist - and immediately gets pulled over by police officer

(Kelly) wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 7:46:05 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Instant Karma :-)
QUOTE:
The wheels of justice turn...
Forum: UK June 5th 20, 09:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 7:46:05 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Instant Karma :-)
QUOTE:
The wheels of justice turn slowly, the saying goes but not in our latest Near...
Forum: UK June 5th 20, 08:58 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Former Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton reveals macho MAMILS try to overtake her

Pamela wrote:

On 19:39 4 Jun 2020, Kelly said:

Pamela wrote:
Hi, Pam, I don't know how you manage it but where has your opening
sentence come from? The research I've seen (the link...
Forum: UK June 4th 20, 11:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

JNugent wrote:

On 04/06/2020 09:28, Kelly wrote:
JNugent wrote:

On 03/06/2020 21:25, Simon Mason wrote:

Even if he has no driving licence, MOT, insurance, bald tyres, no lights,...
Forum: UK June 4th 20, 08:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

Simon Mason wrote:

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 8:12:01 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
It's all just a silly bit of mischief really.

Indeed.
Why do you think I have a killfile? :-)

:) Sorry - I...
Forum: UK June 4th 20, 08:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:40:19 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:

"Where's the cyclist?" - the answer, of course, will be that he's
driving the motor vehicle for all we...
Forum: UK June 4th 20, 07:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Former Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton reveals macho MAMILS try to overtake her

Pamela wrote:

On 19:52 2 Jun 2020, Kelly said:
Pamela wrote:
On 11:11 2 Jun 2020, Kelly said: Pamela wrote:

Hi Pam, I think I have found your problem. You are clearly...
Forum: UK June 4th 20, 09:28 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

JNugent wrote:

On 03/06/2020 21:25, Simon Mason wrote:

Even if he has no driving licence, MOT, insurance, bald tyres, no lights, dodgy number plate, faulty exhaust,
no seat belt on, using a...
Forum: UK June 3rd 20, 10:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 9:16:53 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:40:19 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
and in answer to the...
Forum: UK June 3rd 20, 09:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:40:19 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
and in answer to the question,
"Where's the cyclist?" - the answer, of course,

Here he is:

QUOTE:
Charles...
Forum: UK June 3rd 20, 08:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Danger to pedestrians?

JNugent wrote:

On 03/06/2020 19:35, Simon Mason wrote:

Not a cyclist in sight.
QUOTE:
Two men have been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in London's Sloane Square, police...
Forum: UK June 2nd 20, 07:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Former Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton reveals macho MAMILS try to overtake her

Pamela wrote:

On 11:11 2 Jun 2020, Kelly said:

Pamela wrote:
Hi Pam, I think I have found your problem. You are clearly prejudiced
against people with tattoos (as well as cyclists, of...
Forum: UK June 2nd 20, 11:11 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Kelly[_2_]
Former Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton reveals macho MAMILS try to overtake her

Pamela wrote:

On 20:49 1 Jun 2020, Kelly said:
Pamela wrote:
On 17:27 1 Jun 2020, Kelly said:

Doesn't that make sense of all the laguage used. I mean if the tattoo
Showing results 1 to 25 of 263