Wheels and tires by Tom Kunich[_2_]
After running tubeless tires for over a year now I can say that they just aren't worth it. Perhaps they save a vanishingly small amount of lower rolling...
by John B. Go to last post
173 447 Techniques
UK Cyclist Figgers Out DC by Bret Cahill
A UK cyclist was going from Alaska to Argentina and was planning to camp out in the park. I told him he could camp out in the back yard or sleep on the sofa. ...
Today 05:34 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
3 212 UK
Celebrations by Bod[_5_]
Thank goodness it's all gonna blow over by tomorrow. Where would the US be without the "stable genius". How could one man have such amazing foresight. -- Bod
Today 03:23 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
3 42 UK
Todays ride by [email protected]
My cycling holiday to Spain was cancelled of course for the obvious reason but I still have this week off. Although a bit chilly and windy the weather is nice...
by John B. Go to last post
18 41 Techniques
Coronavirus: Lockdown prompts clear fall in UK air pollution by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good cycling conditions out there! QUOTE: "A few days ago, we were talking about journeys by car going down by about a third, and now it's nearly a 50-60%...
Today 02:44 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
1 12 UK
The new normal by Ralph Barone[_4_]
It’s good to see that everybody has adjusted to their new COVID-19 reality (whatever it is for each of us), and we can now get back to discussing important...
by John B. Go to last post
20 47 Techniques
Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune? Page though a...
ALENAX! or, Something bike-tech related for us to talk about by Mark J.
Sorry to distract from the world-shaking policy decisions being made on this group, but here's a bizarre bit of bike tech. Hmmm... "tech" seems a bit too...
The coronavirus and cycling by Kelly[_2_]
While the government has advised that people take precautions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including avoiding non-essential social contact...
Virus question by Tom Kunich[_2_]
On Monday, March 30, 2020 at 9:00:17 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote: On 3/30/2020 10:42 AM, Tom Kunich wrote: On Monday, March 30, 2020 at 7:32:39 AM...
Yesterday 04:50 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
4 26 Techniques
First lock-in ride by TMS320
Yesterday was the my first bike ride for nearly 4 weeks so for my permitted form of exercise I decided to go and look at my local town centre. It's about 3...
Yesterday 03:29 PM
by Kelly[_2_] Go to last post