Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 20cents[_2_]
Forum: Australia March 20th 10, 04:03 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By 20cents[_2_]
Where did they come from??

In article , Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
On Mar 17, 4:47 pm, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
Was at Maroubra Junction, Sydney, yesterday at about 1900 and I saw...
Forum: Australia March 20th 10, 03:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By 20cents[_2_]
Car behaviour on Bourke Rd, Mascot

The new cycleway on Bourke Rd, Mascot (?) is up and running apart from a
few incidents with glass on the cycleway. I hope that glass two days in
a row was just coincidence and not vandalism.

The...
Forum: Australia March 20th 10, 03:47 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By 20cents[_2_]
SMH Article: Sydney: the city that hates bikes

In article ,
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:27:34 +1100
Jack Russell wrote:
Forum: Techniques January 4th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 21
Posted By 20cents[_2_]
Need silk or capilene weight balaclava: Where buy?

In article ,
wrote:

John Forrest Tomlinson

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4