Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TJ
Forum: Social Issues February 10th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 45
Posted By TJ
Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:56:35 -0800, cc ...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 10th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 108
Posted By TJ
Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:56:35 -0800, cc ...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 10th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By TJ
Baggys?

Matt,

When was the last time you used an airconditioner in Gunni? Too
HOT.....your crazy. Sorry. I had to laugh, and take the time to give you
crap about living in one of the coldest places on...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 4th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By TJ
Mountain Bikers Can't Read (was Mike Vandeman says "Okay" to MTBs in Los Padres NF!)

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On 22 Jan 2007 07:35:05 -0800, "tom" ...
Forum: Social Issues February 4th 07, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 25
Posted By TJ
So you admit HIKERS kill the wildlife!!!!

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:18:43 GMT, "JP" ...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 4th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 108
Posted By TJ
Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories/020207/loc_020207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.
TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
Forum: Social Issues December 31st 06, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc

Was that you biting my ass Mike? I thought you were, ummm............ a
little fresh.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 31st 06, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 69
Posted By TJ
Mountain Bikers' New Year's Resolution: Start Telling the Truth!

Was that you biting my ass Mike? I thought you were, ummm............ a
little fresh.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 28th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By TJ
Little Ms Sunshine

I thought it was pretty good. It is nice to see a movie that shows what a
"real" dysfunctional family is like.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in...

Grandpa has some good advice. Laughed my ass off. The end was good.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
Forum: Mountain Biking December 23rd 06, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

--
No Signature. Read on.
"bomba" wrote in message
Been a while, so thought I'd pop in and wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Forum: Mountain Biking December 23rd 06, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By TJ
So I'm just riding along...

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message

So my wife and I are just riding along, and I...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 23rd 06, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By TJ
DO NOT WEAR YOUR HELMLET!! DANGER, DANGER, danger

--
No Signature. Read on.
"MattB" wrote in message
Bill Sornson wrote:
JD wrote:

TJ...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/somerset/5334208.stm

--
No Signature. Read on.
Forum: Mountain Biking December 13th 06, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

That was nice. Thanks for the link.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Beej" wrote in message
Go up against one of these...
Forum: Social Issues November 29th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 21
Posted By TJ
Mountain Bikers Upset Over Losing their Illegally-Built Trails!

Now you are advocating more pavement? You do have a wet noodle for a brain.

Tell the truth Mike. You are not a voice of the hiking community. You
surely do not speak for me or anyone else that...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 29th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 25
Posted By TJ
Mountain Bikers Upset Over Losing their Illegally-Built Trails!

Now you are advocating more pavement? You do have a wet noodle for a brain.

Tell the truth Mike. You are not a voice of the hiking community. You
surely do not speak for me or anyone else that...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 14th 06, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By TJ
Borat

Sacha Cohen has some credible death threats coming at him from The
Kazakhstani's....weird, I wonder why? I still find him funny though.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"MattB"...

Anyone seen it yet? I have been watching the Youtube shorts. Pretty funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuOYYCxLt_g

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
Forum: Mountain Biking October 29th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

She will be ready for "Hog Run" in not time. Congrats.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Zilla" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking October 29th 06, 02:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By TJ
Surprise!

That looks like a bullet hole.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"JD" wrote in message
I'm surprised it lasted six...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 28th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By TJ
MTB plug on NPR this morning

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Slack" wrote in message
Hey Mikey.... now hear this ...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 26th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By TJ
JD - Harrassment

Echo

--
No Signature. Read on.
"TJ" wrote in message
Echo

--
No Signature. Read on.
Forum: Mountain Biking October 26th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

Echo

--
No Signature. Read on.
"TJ" wrote in message
Echo

--
No Signature. Read on.
Forum: Mountain Biking October 26th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By TJ
JD - Harrassment

Echo

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Tom Carson" wrote in message
You talk a big show, but you ain't got no go.

BBWWAAAHHAAA
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40