More on conspicuity by Doc O'Leary[_21_]
For your reference, records indicate that Joerg wrote: On 2017-03-23 09:58, Doc O'Leary wrote: I dislike a close pass...
6 74 General
Gatorskins: Joerg Wins! by jbeattie
I needed to make a quick tire change this morning (flat, worn out front tire), and I went to throw a wire-bead Gatorskin on a CR18 rim. Goddamn, is this a 650B...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
15 156 Techniques
New Ohio law: Drivers leave 3-foot gap to pass bicyclists by Garrison Hilliard
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - A new Ohio law requires drivers to allow at least 3 feet of space when passing bicyclists on the road, though some cyclists say it's...
by Doug Landau Go to last post
83 475 Techniques
More on conspicuity by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Does high visibility clothing affect passing clearance? Perhaps not. From...
by Doc O'Leary[_21_] Go to last post
35 199 Techniques
Shimano clipless pedals by John B.[_3_]
I prefer single sided clipless pedals for city riding as they allow me to clipped in when the road is clear and at the same time ride "clipless", as it were,...