COVID and riding by Joy Beeson
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 21:00:33 -0400, Joy Beeson wrote: On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 20:52:26 -0400, Joy Beeson ...
Spot the difference! by colwyn[_2_]
Cyclists demand new right to ride side by side ( Headline in printed copy of The Times) New Highway Code rules to protect cyclists riding side by side (...
Today 12:47 PM
by colwyn[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 UK
Drivers 'urged to be aware that cyclists are allowed to ride side-by-side' by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Drivers are being urged to be aware that cyclists can ride two abreast on narrow roads in a proposed revision of the Highway Code to improve...
Man who knocked cyclist off bike fined by magistrates - good result by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A MAN has admitted crashing into a cyclist and knocking him off his bike in a poor attempt to get around. Boston Goddard pleaded guilty to driving...
Near Miss of the Day 488: Driver turns across cyclist on shared-use path by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a knobhead this driver is! QUOTE: Today's video in our Near Miss of the Day series shows the moment a motorist turned across a cyclist on a shared-use...
Handlebar bags by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Handlebar bags: Some of us like them. For some reasons, see "My PBP Bike: Rack and Bag" at https://www.renehersecycles.com/journal/ -- - Frank Krygowski
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
24 89 Techniques
Video: Slow-moving idiot driver forces cyclist off the road onWoodhead Pass by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an absolute dickhead this driver is. QUOTE: A cyclist who was out riding with his partner in the Pennines on Saturday has filmed the moment a motorist...
Belgium GO Swissdrive Ebikes Have 11mm Torque Arms On 10 mm Axles. by Bret Cahill
The original torque arm was 11 mm between flat sides. I've been using a 10 mm open wrench to turn the axle, hard steel which isn't all that mangled. The axle...
Today 07:01 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 15 UK
Taking the lane = hazard by Sir Ridesalot
I find it quite interesting that when I ride lane center on a two-way road with a single lane of traffic in each direction, that the most frequent hazard I...
{Politics so we don't have to change the subject. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is...
OT- covid-19 test at Leipzig concert Aug22- preliminary results? by patrick[_2_]
Apologies for the OT post but since I haven't found any results for the covid-19 spread test at an indoor concert that was held in Germany (Leipzig) Aug 22...
Today 01:03 AM
by news18 Go to last post
7 52 Techniques
Vuelta a Espana stage 6 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 6 - Biescas Col du Tourmalet 1 Ion Izagirre (Spa) Astana Pro Team 3:41:00 2 Michael Woods (Can) EF...
Yesterday 10:10 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 16 Racing
Giro d'Italia stage 21 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 21 (ITT) - Cernusco sul Naviglio Milan 1 Filippo Ganna (Ita) INEOS Grenadiers 17:16 2 Victor...
Yesterday 10:08 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 11 Racing
Morrisons lorry driver ploughs through cycle lane wand by Simon Mason[_6_]
More poor driving by the so-called "experts". QUOTE: Haringey Council respond to photo of lorry driver knocking over cycle lane...
by Mike Collins Go to last post
12 59 UK
Cyclist seriously injured after driver knocked him down and 'did notstop to help' by Simon Mason[_6_]
Yet another cowardly hit and run. QUOTE: A cyclist has been seriously injured after a motorist allegedly knocked him off his bike before driving off. The...
Giro d'Italia: Tao Geoghegan Hart wins first Grand Tour by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Tao Geoghegan Hart became only the second British man to win the Giro d'Italia as he took the title in Milan. The 25-year-old, who won stage 20, was...