Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 10, 11:37 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Squeaky breaks and gear troubles

Hey all my Scot Nitrous's disk breaks squeal even when I'm not using them,
does anyone know how to stop them? Also, the gears change for no reason? Can
someone help or is it a back to the shop...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 9th 10, 10:04 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Disk breaks won't open?

"ZeeTso" wrote in message ...
"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking March 9th 10, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Disk breaks won't open?

Hey all just got my Scot Nitro 10 and I can't fit the wheels on because the
disk breaks won't open at all and seem jamed shut. I tried to 'loosen' them
but the scres simply would not move and I...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 27th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Brakes don't work

Hey all. My back brakes have stopped working because the cable and the end
bit of the cable no longer stay fixed in the brake adjuster by the handle
bars. They simply will not stay in even after...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 7th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
BOSS Stealth: mudgaurds?

Hey all. I have just got one of these of Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000R9UOK0/203-6454909-0235921

It only came with generic instructions but I managed to put it together...
Forum: UK August 3rd 07, 08:51 AM Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 103
Boris Johnson's bike stolen

It's entrapment. Im still not clear if that's legal ?

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/emergingtech/0,1000000183,2084226,00.htm

Only if the criminal is white.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6