Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 2.00 seconds.
Forum: Racing June 9th 08, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
Posted By [email protected]
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

On Jun 9, 2:50*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

You...
Forum: Racing June 8th 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
Posted By [email protected]
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

On Jun 7, 2:42*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Racing June 8th 08, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
Posted By [email protected]
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

On Jun 7, 12:39*am, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:32:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
When Flandy signed phonak I made a bet with my...
Forum: Racing June 6th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 123
Posted By [email protected]
ASO still refusing to admit Astana in TDF

Phonak changed their ways a few times.. every time the facts told
against them. When Flandy signed phonak I made a bet with my brother
he would be caught. I was right.

Last year most of us knew...
Forum: Racing February 27th 08, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
The End Is Beginning To Show

Popularity of cycling as a sport isn't really related to popularity of
cycling as a passtime/utility. To be honest, trafic in France always
has been Cycling unfriendly. 20 years ago I dreaded cycling...
Forum: Racing February 27th 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 73
Posted By [email protected]
Fabian Cancellara

On Feb 26, 12:29*am, Andre wrote:
On Feb 25, 2:02*pm, Kyle Legate wrote:

dave a wrote:
So what you are saying is that Cancellara decided...
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By [email protected]
LeMond on Contador

On Jul 27, 3:55 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

Well...
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
IOC holier than thou

Cyclism might be banned due to the ungoing scandals.

Uhuh. At least we still have the clean sports like Rowing, Swimming,
Powerlifting, Running, Discthrowing, Hammerthrowing, Spear-chucking,
and...
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
There's more than "I was in Mexico" going on here...

On Jul 27, 2:18 pm, Montesquiou wrote:
Could you pls understand that ASO is, with the peloton, the FIRST victim of
the war UCI (and others, I suspect) is/are fighting against ASO

*Cough*...
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
When was EPO first banned?

On Jul 27, 11:59 am, Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Morten Reippuert Knudsen

') wrote:
There was absolutly no...
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 70
Posted By [email protected]
Rasmussen out

I'm a cynic

start pressuring
the Spanish authorities to publish the complete Fuentes files, publish
all their internal list of which riders are working with "problematic"
doctors - In other...
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 10:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
When did you first suspect Michael Rasmussen was doping?

On Jul 27, 10:21 am, Morten Reippuert
wrote:
Doug Taylor wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 02:44:38 +0200, Morten Reippuert
Forum: Racing July 27th 07, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 77
Posted By [email protected]
When did you first suspect Michael Rasmussen was doping?

Now I all belive they always juiced and still juice.... but some myths
need to be busted.

On Jul 27, 2:37 am, Morten Reippuert wrote:
John Forrest Tomlinson...
Forum: Racing June 20th 07, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
TdayF 2007 podium: 1. Moreau 2. Vino 3. Contador

On Jun 20, 9:22 am, Ewoud Dronkert
wrote:
Andre wrote:
On Jun 18, 7:03 am, Tuschinski wrote:
2. Thomas Dekker: Extremely impressive...
Forum: Racing November 24th 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
I knew Bush was smoking something

What's wrong with Bush on a Mountain Bike? It's actually about the only
redeeming feature I know of him.

On Nov 23, 9:30 pm, "Bill C" wrote:
But like everything else...
Forum: Racing November 24th 06, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Pedro Deldopa

Look how stupid Deldopa is. He thinks it's possible for riders today to
win year around just because it was possible in the 1960's and 1970's
when the average pro was making $8k and was the...
Forum: Racing August 10th 06, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
The End is Nigh

wrote:
Floyd hath wrought my wrath. According to CN Lefevere agrees with me as
well. Sue him, expose him, whatever. Get him out of the sport. He's
killing it.

"As long as...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17