In praise of Brooks saddles by Andre Jute[_2_]
In another thread some people are bashing Brooks saddles. This is the space for them to claim they weren't bashing Brooks saddles. I can't join them....
Today 07:01 AM
by pH Go to last post
5 22 Techniques
Bike adjustments by [email protected]
As part of the ordering process of my gravel bike I was measured last Wednesday to determine the correct frame size. The measuring program didn't take the...
by John B. Go to last post
77 119 Techniques
Q: regarding straight pull hubs by SconnieRoadie
Hi All, Interesting to note, I have been away for a number of years and the posters I see today are the same as back then! The more things change......
Today 04:07 AM
by Chalo Go to last post
7 25 Techniques
We're from the government. We're here to help you. by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/sustrans-and-the-software-that-could-hand-the-uk-cycling-infrastructure-design-standards/ "You shall know them by their...
by John B. Go to last post
34 90 Techniques
Basso Loto Rebuiild by Tom Kunich[_5_]
The label maker in Britain finally made the last year Loto decals and I received them and installed them. Yesterday during the rain I clear coated the frame...
Today 03:02 AM
by John B. Go to last post
4 36 Techniques
But Mummy it was the cyclists fault. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfNVCw431Ss
by JNugent Go to last post
15 27 UK
Ventilation by Joy Beeson
The first few cotton-jersey jerseys I made had extremely-unsatisfactory vents. I didn't want a zipper next to my skin, so I used snaps, and it was impossible...
Transcribing my notes by Joy Beeson
I always write my notes very clearly and distinctly, save for an occasional "I'll remember where I've been" squiggle, but when I go to transcribe them indoors,...
Cyclist, 51, brings festive cheer to the streets of London by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist has brought festive cheer to the streets of London by riding a 79-mile route around the capital in the shape of a reindeer. Anthony Hoyte,...
McElroy Hill by Joy Beeson
Monday 9 September 2019 -- waiting for the washing machine. On Saturday, I spent from 11:56 to 12:00 walking up McElroy Hill. A few weeks ago, when I first...
Kid's next bike after 20"? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seeing Jeff's link https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/An-Adult-on-A-Kids-Bike-1024x865.jpg reminded me: I spent a lot of time building...
Yesterday 06:40 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
8 44 Techniques
Lorry driver jailed for killing cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: “Both Bradbury and his employer knew his view would be impaired, but both their complacency and total lack of regard for the law were the overriding...