Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kenneth Litwak
Forum: General March 27th 21, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
Trek Domaine Frame Size

I've been riding Trek road bikes for about thirty years. The right size for me is 52 CM. I am looking for a 7 or 8 speed road bike to put on a trainer in my garage. I tried a Domaine. It seems clear...
Forum: General January 18th 21, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
High BPM music for indoor cycling

I used to have a cassette tape, "Music 'N Sync," that had a loud "beat" at 90 bmp. I used this for indoor cycling and more or less memorized it to use on the road. I read an article by Miguel...
Forum: Racing November 24th 20, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
What Fuels Dutch Female Cyclists?

So, is it training alone that has led Vos and van der Breggen own Fleche Wallone since 2007? Training alone has Dutch women winning six of the last ten UCI word championships road race? If this is...
Forum: Racing October 6th 20, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
What Fuels Dutch Female Cyclists?

After seeing Anna van der Breggen's huge margin of victory at the World Championship road race, I thought of Lance Armstrong and also Chris Fromme's huge lead up a climb in the Giro a few years ago...
Forum: Racing October 3rd 20, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
What Fuels Dutch Female Cyclists?

I can't help wondering how Dutch female cyclists can be so successful all the time. It's practically the case that if van Vleuten is in a race, everyone might as well go home because they can't...
Forum: General September 13th 20, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
Riding with face mask in smoke and ash

On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 3:56:31 PM UTC-7, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 20:19:44 -0700 (PDT), Kenneth Litwak
kennethwrote:

Can I use a face mask for COVID-19 to...
Forum: General September 12th 20, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Kenneth Litwak
Riding with face mask in smoke and ash

Can I use a face mask for COVID-19 to filter out smoke and ash on a ride?
1. If I go out on a ride would one of these protect my lungs from smoke and ash at all?
2. Is it possible to breath enough...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7