Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
46 270 Techniques
Shimano 3CC hub adjustment? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
I'm finishing up the build of a sweet kids bike, including a NOS Shimano 3CC coaster brake hub of unknown vintage. (Thanks again to Andrew as the source of...
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
16 23 UK
Riding a bicycle up a plank by John B. Slocomb
Somewhat similar to riding a bicycle up a plank to load it into a pickup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvX0s-ceHk -- Cheers John B.
Yesterday 05:53 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
2 11 Techniques
Rear derailleur help by [email protected]
I am trying to change the gearing on a beloved seventies 6/7 speed. I would like to use a 50-34 compact crankset but stick with a 6 or 7 speed freewheel in...
Adjustable rubber rack straps, where to buy? by Joerg[_2_]
Does anyone know where to buy ESGE bicycle rack straps like this in the US without costing more than the whole...
SRAM eTap Blips - Question by ixiz
I would like to know if the Sram blips - is just a momentary push button switch or is there additional electronics in it ? If its just a momentary SPST...
by ixiz Go to last post
15 79 Techniques
Yet another lemming pedestrian in London by [email protected]
The comment at the top says it all! QUOTE: Pedestrian was at fault. If this was a Cyclist no doubt the people on here would be blaming them instead. END...
Yesterday 07:46 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
4 26 UK
Who's a cyclist by John B. Slocomb
Are you a cyclist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pYoolbMMo -- Cheers John B.
Yesterday 07:37 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
0 14 Techniques
Who is a real cyclist ? by OK
Probably a homeless guy with depend on two-wheels is the real cyclist in my view. Not guys with riding $5k bike on the bike lane who just use bike...
WHOOPS! A 59-year-old female has fallen off a mountain bike andfractured her pelvis (Australia) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5649113/mountain-biker-injured-at-budderoo-national-park/ Cyclist injured at Budderoo National Park Brendan...
Yesterday 02:34 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 16 Mountain Biking