Cleaning of chain and all components by AK[_2_]
I spent about 3.5 hrs. cleaning my chain and everything it comes in contact with. What a tedious job. Used the following: 1. Engine cleaner 2. Paint...
Today 07:02 PM
by Bertrand[_3_] Go to last post
8 21 Techniques
Coh and Co Bicycles by [email protected]
Interesting and innovative work from bike designers Paul Harder Cohen and Mette Walsted, using wood and carbon fiber (I'm not interested in a 'steel is real'...
Today 06:59 PM
by Chalo Go to last post
1 1 Techniques
Electronic Shifting Replay by Tom Kunich[_5_]
It is kind of weird that you can do absolutely everything hydraulically that you can do with electronics. Just that it is so damned complicated and expensive...
Cyclist attacker found GUILTY of two attempted murders by Simon Mason[_6_]
"Used his car as a weapon". https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7256351/Student-drove-cyclists-outside-Parliament-guilty-two-attempted-murders.html
CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded by Tosspot[_3_]
A discussion down there --v or up there --^ reminded me CO2 cartridges come in a least two connectors, threaded and not. I've been caught by this. Why the...
by Tom Evans Go to last post
85 177 Techniques
Telly by Mr Pounder Esquire
I watch very little telly. Turned telly on to keep the dog company and what did I see?! A load of stinking cyclists having a race somewhere. Remote clicked...
Today 10:36 AM
by GB[_5_] Go to last post
4 59 UK
Tour de France, stage 10 summary by HankB
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:15:51 PM UTC-5, Bob Martin wrote: ... (This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling) Mr...
Today 09:36 AM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
3 31 Racing
More on Slack Spokes by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I questioned the Chinese wheel manufacturer about the spoke length he was using and essentially all of the front spokes and the off-side radial spokes on the...
Today 04:03 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
3 19 Techniques
Bicycling specific clothing = why not? by Sir Ridesalot
Some here disparage everyone who dons any bicycling specific clothing. I don't get why they do that disparaging. I wear regular clothing a lot of times if I'm...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post