Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 2.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: onefiftyfour
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By onefiftyfour
Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

Go Texacali !!!

--
onefiftyfour

http://www.texasunicycle.com
onefiftyfour's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 17th 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By onefiftyfour
2nd Italian Unicycle Weekend, a short report

giocologgi wrote:

I wait for feedback of the video!

Nicola

Awesome video. Wish I was there. Maybe next time. Say hello to
everyone.
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 07, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By onefiftyfour
I'm in LA today and tomorrow

i know i didn't give enough notice. and i need to bring a wheel. next
time i'll bring a wheel and give more notice.

early on thursday, i rented a two-wheeler at venice beach and rode
around....
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By onefiftyfour
I'm in LA today and tomorrow

I'm in Los Angeles today and tomorrow. Send me a PM if you can ride and
have an extra wheel.

I'm staying near LAX. I arrive today at 12:30. I have to be in Oxnard
by 4PM tomorrow. So any riding...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By onefiftyfour
Ride the Lobster - my concerns

I have been wondering what the day to day routine will be like for a
team. Will the support vehicles be driving behind their rider the
whole way? Will the riders waiting for their turn in the relay...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By onefiftyfour
We brought 7 unicycles to a Russian Orphanage

nathan wrote:
Eric, that is awesome! How did you decide to go there? How did you hook
up with that particular orphanage?

I also hope you can make it to CMW this year.

---Nathan

My...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By onefiftyfour
We brought 7 unicycles to a Russian Orphanage

'Christian' (http://uniguy.com) (from Houston) and I went to Russia last
week with 7 unicycles. Two 28" , Two 16" , Two 24", One 20" . After
riding around St Petersburg for 4 days...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By onefiftyfour
2007 Unicycle Tour of San Francisco

i wish i could make it to this. i've been wanting to come to this ride
for a long time. maybe next year. thanks anyway for the advanced
notice.
-eric

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By onefiftyfour
MUT in Slovenia

when will AJ arrive?

--
onefiftyfour

http://www.texasunicycle.com
onefiftyfour's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling May 24th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By onefiftyfour
Jacksonville Unicycling

i'll be in st augustine next week. anyone want to get together. i have
20 inch wheels there. does anyone have an extra 36incher or 29er that
i could borrow so that we can do a ride like 2pac and...
Forum: Unicycling March 25th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By onefiftyfour
Jacksonville Unicycling

Yea, I imagine off road unicycling anywhere near st augustine wouldn't
be great - too much sand. i'd be into uni basketball or hockey. or a
downtown ride.

maybe i should get phone numbers or...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By onefiftyfour
Jacksonville Unicycling

i live in tx, but i come to st augustine beach every year for a week
vacation. we have 2 cheap freestyle unicycles stored there at my
girlfriend's father's house. her 12 year old son also rides. ...
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 07, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By onefiftyfour
Torker LX bearing size and seatpost clamp size??

mornish wrote:
it takes a 25.4 post, so the clamp would probably be about 26.8?
idk about the bearings, sorry.

Well you are close. 28.6mm is the inside diameter of the seatpost
clamp.

the...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By onefiftyfour
Torker LX bearing size and seatpost clamp size??

Does anyone know what the specs are for the Torker LX bearings and
seatpost clamp?

Thanks.

-Eric

--
onefiftyfour
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm from Maryland and I think I could answer your questions, although
I've never uni'd in DC. I've biked there.

I'm sure it would be safe to lock your unicycle outside the museums.
It might be...
Forum: Unicycling February 5th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By onefiftyfour
Any riders in russia ?

you might try the guy at this website : http://uniguy.com He lives in
Houston, TX but has contacts in Russia.

There's a way to contact him from that site.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 25th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By onefiftyfour
Southern Unicycle Conference

onefiftyfour wrote:
i'm not really involved in the activities at jugglefest this year, but
i heard that there won't be the same amount of trials stuff this year.

I just talked to...
Forum: Unicycling January 25th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By onefiftyfour
Southern Unicycle Conference

forrestunifreak wrote:

And http://www.nimble.net/jugglefest.html

That is last year's schedule. I couldn't find this year's. I'm sure
it will be posted soon.
Forum: Unicycling January 25th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By onefiftyfour
Southern Unicycle Conference

http://www.juggling.place.org/jugglefest/

that's the juggle fest link. and

http://austin.texasunicycle.com/

is the club website. unicycle.place.org works too without the 'www'.

i'm not really...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By onefiftyfour
Just when I thought I was going to start riding again...

that sucks, kenny. i hope you heal again soon.

-eric

--
onefiftyfour

http://www.texasunicycle.com
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 06, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By onefiftyfour
cokering at the alamo

[image:
http://gallery.texasunicycle.com/albums/AlamoCoker06/PICT0009.sized.jpg]

that's me (austin), chris(berkeley), joe(san antonio), scott(san
antonio), and jerryg(houston) at the alamo in san...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 06, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onefiftyfour
Coker/ 36er Gathering in Houston, TX this Friday

tjheller wrote:
Not trying to thread jack, but is there anyone here from West Texas?

Where do you live? I know someone in Abilene. And sometimes my work
takes me out to various places in West...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onefiftyfour
Coker/ 36er Gathering in Houston, TX this Friday

In case there are any Texas Lurkers out there :

There will be a Coker/ 36er Gathering in Houston, TX this Friday,
November 24th, 2006

It's called Jerry's Dam ride.

Here is a site with a map and...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By onefiftyfour
Ragbrai 2007

Did you do the last RAGBRAI? If so, what was it like? How many
unicyclers were there? Did you do the whole thing?

-Eric

--
onefiftyfour

http://www.texasunicycle.com
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By onefiftyfour
dallas unipsychos.

try emailing the email address on this website:
http://www.unipsychos.com/WHO%20ARE%20WE.htm

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41