Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: markm75
Forum: Techniques February 28th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By markm75
Heart rate monitor with avg HR, max, min, time, stop watch forunder $40?

On Feb 27, 8:13*pm, Coal Porter wrote:
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:08:11 -0800
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a HR monitor (wris****ch and...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 27th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By markm75
Heart rate monitor with avg HR, max, min, time, stop watch for under$40?

Can anyone recommend a HR monitor (wris****ch and strap) for under $40
that does all this and gets good, consistent readings.. Preferably one
that doesnt need wet or gels etc..

Any thoughts out...
Forum: Techniques February 27th 08, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By markm75
Heart rate monitor with avg HR, max, min, time, stop watch for under$40?

Can anyone recommend a HR monitor (wris****ch and strap) for under $40
that does all this and gets good, consistent readings.. Preferably one
that doesnt need wet or gels etc..

Any thoughts out...
Forum: General February 27th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By markm75
Heart rate monitor with avg HR, max, min, time, stop watch for under$40?

Can anyone recommend a HR monitor (wris****ch and strap) for under $40
that does all this and gets good, consistent readings.. Preferably one
that doesnt need wet or gels etc..

Any thoughts out...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 19th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By markm75
Convert rear hub of an older bike to Skewer quick releasetypepossible?

On Feb 19, 6:57*am, dabac dabac.351...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
markm75Wrote:

I have an older schwinn mountain bike.. it has the standard nut type
hub on the rear...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 18th 08, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By markm75
Convert rear hub of an older bike to Skewer quick release typepossible?

I have an older schwinn mountain bike.. it has the standard nut type
hub on the rear wheel..

I've recently acquired a trainer, and for the trainer (Minoura rim
drive powermatic system), they use...
Forum: Social Issues February 18th 08, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 0
Posted By markm75
Convert rear hub of an older bike to Skewer quick release typepossible?

I have an older schwinn mountain bike.. it has the standard nut type
hub on the rear wheel..

I've recently acquired a trainer, and for the trainer (Minoura rim
drive powermatic system), they use...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By markm75
Garmin Edge 305HR+ ok for a trainer setup too?

Anyone used this unit?

From what i can see.. it appears to come with a non GPS sensor so it
could be used inside?

Also.. i thought i read something about it not having an odometer.. is
this true.....
Forum: General February 12th 08, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By markm75
Sigma Sport BC2006 MHR DTS wireless cyclometer, rear wheel capable(trainer)?

Anyone have any experience with this unit..

I'm mainly wondering if it will work in training mode and work off
the
rear wheel.. i'm guessing since its wireless the answer is yes..

How is battery...
Forum: Social Issues February 12th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 0
Posted By markm75
Sigma Sport BC2006 MHR DTS wireless cyclometer, rear wheel capable(trainer)?

Anyone have any experience with this unit..

I'm mainly wondering if it will work in training mode and work off the
rear wheel.. i'm guessing since its wireless the answer is yes..

How is battery...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By markm75
Sigma Sport BC2006 MHR DTS wireless cyclometer, rear wheel capable(trainer)?

Anyone have any experience with this unit..

I'm mainly wondering if it will work in training mode and work off the
rear wheel.. i'm guessing since its wireless the answer is yes..

How is battery...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By markm75
Trek Incite ACH Digital Speedometer with Cadence (Rear wheel?/Reviews?)

On Sep 12, 12:40 pm, MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
markm75 wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:29 pm, Slack wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:11:56...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By markm75
Trek Incite ACH Digital Speedometer with Cadence (Rear wheel?/Reviews?)

On Sep 11, 11:29 pm, Slack wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:11:56 -0700, markm75 wrote:
Has anyone used this speedometer? It is my "idea" speedometer...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By markm75
Trek Incite ACH Digital Speedometer with Cadence (Rear wheel?/Reviews?)

Has anyone used this speedometer? It is my "idea" speedometer and
price.. it has the altimeter and cadence as well for a decent price, I
think.. All assuming it is rear wheel capable?

Anyone out...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By markm75
Tire pressure losing 8-10 lbs of air per week?

On Sep 10, 9:42 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
On Sep 9, 8:54 am, markm75 wrote:

Is this normal.. I ride on the road about 2-3 times a week, maybe
30-40...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 9th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By markm75
Tire pressure losing 8-10 lbs of air per week?

Is this normal.. I ride on the road about 2-3 times a week, maybe
30-40 miles tops.. or if i let the bike set for a week, either way...
i tend to loose about 8 lbs a week of air.. basically, each...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 16th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By markm75
Rear wheel cyclometers with cadence recommendations? (for use regular biking or training)..

On Aug 15, 10:43 pm, markm75 wrote:
On Aug 15, 4:17 pm, wrote:

On Aug 15, 12:46 pm, markm75 wrote:

Curious what...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 16th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Aug 15, 4:17 pm, wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:46 pm, markm75 wrote:

Curious what everyone views as good cyclometers with rear wheel
pickup
and...
Forum: General August 16th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By markm75
Rear wheel cyclometers with cadence recommendations? (for use regular biking or training)..

On Aug 15, 10:26 pm, Patrick Lamb wrote:
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:41:37 -0400, Brian Kerr

wrote:

I didn't see any bad reviews for the...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 15th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By markm75
Rear wheel cyclometers with cadence recommendations? (for use regular biking or training)..

Curious what everyone views as good cyclometers with rear wheel
pickup
and cadence?

I have an avocet 25 currently, satisfied with its features. I really
dont want to pay alot for a replacement (to...
Forum: General August 15th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By markm75
Rear wheel cyclometers with cadence recommendations? (for use regular biking or training)..

Curious what everyone views as good cyclometers with rear wheel pickup
and cadence?

I have an avocet 25 currently, satisfied with its features. I really
dont want to pay alot for a replacement (to...
Forum: General August 7th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By markm75
decent trainer for under $179? cyclometer setups with this?

I'm looking for a good trainer for indoors.. something that will feel
realistic and be durable in the long term.

My price range maxes at around $179..

So far, the one I'm leaning on is this...
Forum: Social Issues August 7th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 1
Posted By markm75
aero bar ends for a mountain bike?

On Aug 7, 2:09 pm, markm75 wrote:
I was looking to get a more aerodynamic type position on mymountainbike.. ie: reaching ahead of my handlebars..

The local shop said you...
Forum: General August 7th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By markm75
aero bar ends for a mountain bike?

On Aug 7, 3:08 pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 7, 8:08 pm, markm75 wrote:

I was looking to get a more aerodynamic type...
Forum: Social Issues August 7th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 1
Posted By markm75
aero bar ends for a mountain bike?

I was looking to get a more aerodynamic type position on my mountain
bike.. ie: reaching ahead of my handlebars..

The local shop said you really cant clamp aerobars on a mountain bike
(for some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33