Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sobriquet
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By sobriquet
Garden Gate that look a Coker!

Maybe, because it is such a big wheel you think, whoah, that would make
a good coker. I do that.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's...

Wow, that really makes me want a coker. I bet I could find some nice
spots like that were I live.
I would have stayed at that lake for a while just trying to catch
frogs.

For us that use the crap...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By sobriquet
Whats a good one word term for. . .

I like brian's

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502

I think I may get a unicycle person on a slackline juggling when I turn
18, but I'm not sure if I will still be into all that stuff.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By sobriquet
Unicon lost property

What's Film?
jk

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 06, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By sobriquet
uni light sabor fights

I thought that Jerrick had a sword fite with his friend once.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile:...

Sgaterboy wrote:
How/when did you learn to *Search the Forums Effectivly*? If you had to
describe what it feels like, how would you describe it?

three questions. go at it ;-D

There...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 06, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By sobriquet
My Stockton has arrived!!

How heavy is your tent?
Please post pictures when you have found a way to get your tent on that
beast.
It does look very nice.

What kind of pack is that on the back?
And how do you get it on...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By sobriquet
Biggest stair set youve rolling hopped down

I have done one, but it wasn't a stair it was a two-foot drop.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile:...

I think it would be cool if someone could ride before they could walk.
But yeah, don't force it, just show him how cool it is then he will
want to learn anyways.

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By sobriquet
50lbs

No, look on UDC.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By sobriquet
My new helmet

Unassisted is unassisted, and using a wall is assisted, so you must
freemount.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile:...

It could be geared?
Also I think it would be easier to ride if the seat was turned around.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's...

UNICON is a mix of unicycle and convention, I read that in the uni
magazine.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile:...

Lets not forget, everything from the gym is being broadcasted live on
unicycle.tv, has anybody watched any of it yet?

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 06, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By sobriquet
uni magazine

carsonpalooza wrote:
hahaha I remember that, I think he learned his lesson last time
:rolleyes:

I just had joined when he did that(different name) and was wondering
where it went, I didn't...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By sobriquet
Walking the dog

I would but my mom won't let me.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502
View this...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By sobriquet
uni magazine

I won't drive, I will be riding in the back.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12502
View...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By sobriquet
uni magazine

MINES HERE!!!!!!!
my dad ordered it friday and its here!!!
Im so happy, I have a 10 hour drive tommorrow!!!!
and it is here!!!

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By sobriquet
best uni for 300$

Torker DX 20 inch, best trials for that price, its 250 on ebay if you
find the right person.

--
sobriquet
sobriquet's...

That is a very hardcore Muni.

--
sobriquet

- last edited by sobriquet : yesterday at 11:51 pm.-

kyle, the fireworks in freeport sucked this year, i probaly could have
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By sobriquet
How Efficient is unicycling?

I agree with Jerrick, and once you pick up your uni from Unicycle.com
and learn to ride, I would think you will find going up small hills
incredibally easy.

--
sobriquet

- last edited by...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By sobriquet
Custom Brake Mount For Reeder or GB4

That does look nice.
But that seat looks awfully painfull.

--
sobriquet

- last edited by sobriquet : yesterday at 11:51 pm.-
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By sobriquet
Can someone "not" be able to ride a unicycle

I was at this bike store, and the owner dude said that there was this
guy tring to learn and he had a 20 and a 24 and he had been trying for
a year and he still didn't know how, he said that he even...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 06, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By sobriquet
Help me design a muni course in New Paltz, NY

This won't really help with the trail making part, but it will help you
to save some money.
Go to like a local construction site and ask if they have any spare
wood they don't need, and they could...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38